Tablo DUAL LITE Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) DVR Quick Start Guide
Download PDF user manual for Nuvyyo Tablo DUAL LITE Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) DVR (EN) 12 pages 2020,2022 zip
This PDF manual is for the Tablo DUAL LITE Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
Tablo DUAL LITE Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) TV Antenna Digital Video Recorder with Dual-Band WiFi
The Tablo DUAL LITE OTA DVR is designed for TV lovers who love live over-the-air TV and recording local broadcast programs, but don’t need to stream or record more than two shows at once.
– 2 Over-the-Air ATSC Tuners
– Ethernet OR WiFi Connection
– Whole-Home & Out-of-Home Streaming
– Virtually Unlimited Storage (USB). Connect a USB hard drive (up to 8TB) to your Tablo to record up to 4000 hours of full quality HDTV.
– 5.1 Surround Sound support
This product’s user interface is not the same as new Tablo’s (4th Generation) user interface. This product does not support Streaming Channels.
(PDF) QUICK START GUIDE in English (EN) Language.
STEP 1: Getting Connected
– Connect Your HDTV Antenna
– Connect a USB Hard Drive
– Connect Tablo to Your Home Network
– Connect the Power Adapter
STEP 2: Download the Tablo App
STEP 3: Connecting Your Tablo to the Internet
– Connecting Your Tablo Via Ethernet
– Connecting Your Tablo Via WiFi
STEP 4: Follow the Tablo DVR Setup Wizard
The setup wizard will perform a channel scan to determine what channels can be received by your antenna.
STEP 5: Program Guide Data Download
STEP 6: Connecting Additional Playback Devices
Tablo DVRs support a wide variety of mobile devices, streaming media and gaming systems as well as select Smart TVs for playback of live TV and recordings.
TABLO APP FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
Tablo apps make it easy to discover, record, and stream beautiful Over-the-Air TV on all the devices inside and outside your home.
– Live TV
– Skip to the Good Stuff
– Closed Captioning
– Tablo Connect
TROUBLESHOOTING-TABLO DVR AND APP INITIAL SET UP
– Only 24 Hours of Guide Data Visible
– Guide Data is Incorrect or Missing
– Video Playback is Loading or Pausing Frequently
– Video Playback is Pixelated/Audio Drops Out
– Recordings Incomplete or Failed
– Hard Drive Not Recognized
– Tablo Shows ‘Your Router Requires Manual Configuration’ When Tablo Connect is Enabled in Settings
ABOUT THE TABLO GUIDE DATA SERVICE
Each new Tablo DVR unit comes with a free 30-day trial of the Tablo guide data subscription. The trial is activated automatically as soon as you complete the setup process.
Without a Tablo subscription, you can still watch live TV and set manual recordings by date/time/channel.
WARRANTIES & RETURNS
This quick start guide provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tablo / Nuvyyo about the DUAL LITE Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) Digital Video Recorder. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .