Tablo DUAL 128GB Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) DVR Quick Start Guide
Download PDF user manual for Nuvyyo Tablo DUAL 128GB Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) DVR (EN) 12 pages 2020,2022 zip
This PDF manual is for the Tablo DUAL 128GB Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
Tablo DUAL 128GB Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) TV Antenna Digital Video Recorder with Dual-Band WiFi and 128GB Internal Storage
The Tablo DUAL 128GB OTA DVR makes it even easier for TV lovers to stream and record live over-the-air TV right out of the box. With two tuners and 128GB onboard storage, you can record up to 80 HD hours and stream up to two free broadcast channels from your HDTV antenna without the need for an external hard drive.
– 2 Over-the-Air ATSC Tuners
– Ethernet OR WiFi Connection
– Whole-Home & Out-of-Home Streaming
– 128GB of onboard storage (up to 80 HD hours of recording storage)
– 5.1 Surround Sound support
This product’s user interface is not the same as new Tablo’s (4th Generation) user interface. This product does not support Streaming Channels.
(PDF) QUICK START GUIDE in English (EN) Language.
STEP 1: Getting Connected
– Connect Your HDTV Antenna
– (Optional) Connect a USB Hard Drive
– Connect Tablo to Your Home Network
– Connect the Power Adapter
STEP 2: Download/Browse to the Tablo App
– Connecting Your Tablo Via Ethernet
– Connecting Your Tablo Via WiFi
STEP 3: Connecting Your Tablo to the Internet
The setup wizard will perform a channel scan to determine what channels can be received by your antenna.
STEP 4: Follow the Tablo DVR Setup Wizard
STEP 5: Program Guide Data Download
STEP 6: Connecting Additional Playback Devices
TABLO APP FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
Tablo apps make it easy to discover, record, and stream beautiful Over-the-Air TV on all the devices inside and outside your home.
– Live TV
– Skip to the Good Stuff
– Automatic Commercial Skip
– Closed Captioning
– Tablo Connect
TROUBLESHOOTING – TABLO DVR AND APP INITIAL SET UP
– Only 24 Hours of Guide Data Visible
– Guide Data is Incorrect or Missing
– Video Playback is Loading or Pausing Frequently
– Video Playback is Pixelated/Audio Drops Out
– Recordings Incomplete or Failed
– Hard Drive Not Recognized
– Tablo Shows ‘Your Router Requires Manual Confi guration’ When Tablo Connect is Enabled in Settings
ABOUT THE TABLO GUIDE DATA SERVICE
ABOUT THE TABLO PREMIUM SERVICE
WARRANTIES & RETURNS
This quick start guide provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Tablo / Nuvyyo about the DUAL 128GB Network-Connected Over-the-Air (OTA) Digital Video Recorder. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .