STR-S6709 Allegro Sanken 10A off-line switching regulator with bipolar switching transistor Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Allegro MicroSystems Sanken Electric STR-S6709 10A off-line switching regulator with bipolar switching transistor (EN) 8 pages 28113 1999 zip
This PDF datasheet is for the Allegro Sanken STR-S6709 10A off-line switching regulator.
Allegro Sanken STR-S6709 10A off-line switching regulator with bipolar switching transistor
The STR-S6707, STR-S6708, and STR-S6709 are specifically designed to meet the requirement for increased integration and reliability in off-line quasi-resonant flyback converters. These devices incorporate the primary control and proportional drive circuit with a thirdgeneration high-voltage bipolar switching transistor.
Crucial system parameters such as maximum ON time and OFF time are fixed during manufacture. Local control circuit decoupling and layout are optimized within each device.
Cycle-by-cycle current limiting, under-voltage lock-out with hysteresis, over-voltage protection, and thermal shutdown protect these devices during all normal and overload conditions. Over-voltage protection and thermal shutdown are latched after a short delay. A versatile triple-level inhibit circuit includes the OFF time synchronization required to establish quasi-resonant operation. The inhibit function has also been expanded to initiate operation in stand-by mode in which the power supply delivers a small fraction of the steady-state output power. The dual requirements of dielectric isolation and low transient thermal impedance and steady-state thermal resistance are satisfied in an overmolded single-in-line power package.
Proven in substantial volumes, these devices and their fixedfrequency counterparts represent a significant advance in off-line SMPS reliability growth and integration.
– Quasi-Resonant Operatio- for Low EMI and High Efficiency
– Output Power to 220 W
– Low-Power Output Standby Mode
– Pulse-by-Pulse Over-Current Protection
– Latched Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
– Third-Generation Switching Transistor with Proportional Drive
– Maximum ON Time and Off Time Set During Manufacture
– Internal Under-Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis
– Over-Molded SIP with Integral Isolated Heat Spreader
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– Absolute Maximum Ratings (Supply Voltage, Output Voltage, Output Current, Sink Current)
– Functional Block Diagram
– Allowable Package Power Dissipation
– Maximum Safe Operating Area
– Electrical Characteristics
– Typical Characteristics
– Typical Quasi-Resonant Flyback Converter
– Power Conversion/Power Management Selection Guides
This datasheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Allegro MicroSystems Sanken Electric about the STR-S6709 10A off-line switching regulator. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .