STK402-100 Sanyo Two-Channel Class AB Audio Power Amplifier IC 60W+60W Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Sanyo STK402-100 2-channel Class AB Audio Power Amplifier 60W+60W (EN) 5 pages D0102AS (OT) No 7066 zip
This PDF datasheet is for the Sanyo STK402-100 Audio Power Amplifier.
Sanyo STK402-100 Two-Channel 60W+60W Class AB Audio Power Amplifier IC
The STK402-000 series products are audio power amplifier hybrid ICs that consist of optimally-designed discrete component power amplifier circuits that have been miniaturized using SANYO’s unique insulated metal substrate technology (IMST). SANYO has adopted a new low thermal resistance substrate in these products to reduce the package size by about 60% as compared to the earlier SANYO STK407-000 series.
– Series of pin compatible power amplifiers ranging from 20 W x 2 channels to 120 W x 2 channel (10%/1 kHz) devices. The same printed circuit board can be used depending on the output power grade.
– The pin arrangement is compatible with that of the 3-channel STK402-200 series. This means that 3-channel printed circuit boards can also be used for 2-channel products.
– Miniature packages
– Output load impedance: RL = 6 Ohms
– Allowable load shorted time: 0.3 seconds
– Supports the use of standby, muting, and load shorting protection circuits.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
This datasheet provides all the information from Sanyo Electric about the STK402-100 Two-Channel 60W+60W Class AB Audio Power Amplifier. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .