SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger User Guide
Download PDF user manual for SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger with Bluetooth (EN) 61 pages 9100-0461-01 R-9 2022 zip
This PDF user guide is for the SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger.
SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger with Bluetooth
SPOT X two-way satellite messenger connects to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology. SPOT X features include two-way messaging, compass, safety check-ins, an S.O.S. button that conects to 24/7 Search & Rescue services and more.
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary, SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time.
(PDF) USER GUIDE in English (EN) language.
– What’s in the box? Configuring your SPOT X, Fully charge your SPOT X after unboxing
– Activating your SPOT X and selecting a service plan
– SPOT X at a glance: Device overview, Main menu actions
– Device overview functions: SPOT X directional pad, Screen lock, Keyboard and display backlighting
– SPOT X APP at a glance: Connect the APP with your mobile device
– Getting started: Important SPOT X tips, SPOT X operating temperatures
– Contacts: Manually adding a contact, Deleting a contact
– 2-way messaging: Create & send a message, Predefined messages, Social media, Viewing all messages, Viewing individual messages, Deleting individual message threads, Replying to a message
– CHECK IN: SENDING A CHECK IN MESSAGE, HOW TO VIEW YOUR SENT CHECK IN MESSAGES, CANCEL MESSAGES
– SPOT S.O.V. (Save Our Vehicle): Initiating SPOT S.O.V.
– S.O.S: Initiating S.O.S., Cancelling S.O.S
– Tracking: Selecting a tracking interval, Initiating tracking, Cancelling tracking, Suspended tracking mode
– Message fetching: Selecting a message fetching interval, Manually fetching new messages
– Navigation: Calibrating the compass, Trip information data fields, Configuring trip information data fields
– Waypoints: Creating a waypoint, Navigating to a waypoint
– System settings:Viewing data usage, Viewing service plan details, Language settings, Time and date settings, Distance unit settings, Display settings, SPOT X information, Restore factory settings, Demo/Retail Mode, Regulatory info, Sounds, Security
– My Account – My Devices
– My Account – Maps: Tracking
– My Account – Settings & Billing: SPOT X Message Usage
– Syncing spot X with My Account; SPOT X firmware update
– SPOT X specifications
– General warnings
SPOT X with Bluetooth wireless technology
QUICK START GUIDE / GUIDE DE DÉMARRAGE RAPIDE / GUÍA DE INICIO RÁPIDO / GUIA DE INÍCIO RÁPIDO / GUIDA RAPIDA / SCHNELLSTARTANLEITUNG / SNABBSTARTSGUIDE / VEJLEDNING TIL HURTIG START / HURTIGSTARTVEILEDNING / PIKAKÄYTTÖOPAS / KRÓTKA INSTRUKCJA OBSŁUGI
This user guide provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from SPOT about the X 2-Way Satellite Messenger. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .