Sony HT-A7000 Sound Bar Operating Instructions
Download PDF user manual for Sony HT-A7000 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar (EN|FR|ES) 226 pages 5-024-833-14(1), 5-024-830-13(1) zip
This PDF instruction manual is for the Sony HT-A7000 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar.
Sony HT-A7000 7.1.2-ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar
Read these instructions. Keep these instructions. Heed all warnings. Follow all instructions.
(PDF) OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS in English (EN), Français (FR) and Español (ES) languages.
– About Manuals of the Speaker System
– What’s in the Box
– What You Can Do with the Speaker System
– Guide to Parts and Controls
– Using the Home Menu
– Installing the Speaker System
– Connecting to a TV
– When Your TV Has the S-CENTER SPEAKER IN Jack
– Connecting an AV Device
– Connecting to the AC Outlet (mains)
– Performing Initial Settings
– Watching TV
– Playing the Connected AV Device
LISTENING TO MUSIC/SOUND
– Listening to Sony TV Sound with the BLUETOOTH(R) Function
– Listening to Music/Sound with the BLUETOOTH Function
– Listening to Music on a USB Device
– Listening to the Device Connected with an Analog Audio Cable
– Listening to Sound of the Connected TV or Device Using Headphones
LISTENING TO MUSIC BY CONNECTING TO A NETWORK
– What You Can Do by Connecting the Speaker System to a Network
ADJUSTING THE VOLUME AND SOUND QUALITY
– Adjusting the Volume
– Enjoying Immersive Surround Experience (IMMERSIVE AE)
– Setting the Sound Effect That Is Tailored to Sound Sources (Sound Mode)
– Making Dialogs Clearer (VOICE)
– Enjoying Clear Sound with Low Volume at Midnight (NIGHT)
– Adjusting the Delay Between the Picture and Sound
– Enjoying Multiplex Broadcast Sound (AUDIO)
– Adjusting the Dialog Volume While the DTS:X Content is Played Back
USING THE SPEAKER SYSTEM BY INTERLOCKING WITH A TV
– Operating the Speaker System by Interlocking with a TV (Control for HDMI Function)
– Operating the Speaker System by Interlocking with a TV Compatible with the “BRAVIA” Sync Function
CHANGING THE SETTINGS
– Changing the Brightness of the Front Panel Display and Indicators (DIMMER)
– Saving Power in Standby Mode
– Performing Easy Setup
– Performing Advanced Settings
– Updating the Software
– Resetting the Speaker System
– Playable Types of Audio Files
– Supported Input Audio Formats
– On BLUETOOTH Communication
– END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
– Copyrights and Trademarks
Introduces the initial procedures concerning installation and connection for using the speaker system, and operations until you play music.
This instruction manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Sony about the HT-A7000 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos Sound Bar. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .