SereneLife SLSFE26PS Pistol Safe User Manual
Download User Manual for Pyle SereneLife SLSFE26PS Electronic Firearm Gun Safe – Pistol Security Box with Mechanical Override (EN) 4 pages 2016 pdf/zip
SereneLife SLSFE26PS Electronic Firearm Gun Safe – Pistol Security Box with Mechanical Override
The SereneLife Gun Safe will keep your firearm secure & protected. Use the top panel button pad to easily control the electronic locking system. Enjoy hassle-free operation and quick access after entering your customizable key code. The safe box also allows for manual access with (2) included keys. Additional features include rugged steel alloy construction, fold-open security steel access door, corrosion & stain-resistant powder coat finish, along with digital LED indicator lights.
Please take time to read and familiarize yourself with the proper operating procedures of your new safe presented on the following pages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Opening Safe
– How to prepare safe for use
– Adding/Changing Batteries
– Changing Digital Lock Safe
– How to change digital lock code
– Invalid Entry Wait Period
– Silent Mode. How to enable silent mode. How to disable silent mode.
– Anchoring Your Safe
– Anchoring to Concrete Floors
– How to ensure strong and successful anchoring to concrete
– Bolting to Wood Floors
– How to ensure strong and successful anchoring to wood
Default factory code: 1-2-3