SentrySafe SFW123TSC Alarm Fire/Water Safe Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Master Lock Company SentrySafe SFW123TSC Alarm Fire/Water Safe 1.23 cu ft (EN|FR|ES) 12 pages P44718 2016 pdf/zip
SentrySafe SFW123TSC Alarm Fire/Water Safe 1.23 cu ft
Equipped with hidden keypad entry and a loud audible alarm, the SFW123TSC offers reliable security to protect your valuables against theft. This safe also provides protection from fire or flood for a powerful storage solution for any home or office. Complete with a multi-positional shelf for flexible organization, this safe is ideal for all your security needs.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– About your SentrySafe Product
– Loud Audible Alarm
– Using Your SentrySafe Alarm Safe
– Preparing Your Safe for First Time Use
– Using Your Safe
– Setting the Alarm
– Programmable Codes: Factory Code (FC), User Code (UC), Secondary Code (SC).
– Audible Alarm Features
– Turning off the Alarm
– Changing Alarm Sensitivity
– Changing Length of Alarm
– Programming Safe Features. Your Digital Lock:
– Programming the User Code (UC)
– Deleting a User Code
– Programming the Secondary Code (SC)
– Deleting a Secondary Code
– Battery Auxiliary Override
– Other Programmable Safe Features: Length of Interior Light; Digital Keypad Sound On/Off.
– Cleaning Your Keypad
– Safe Warnings and Important Information
– Limited Lifetime After-Fire Replacement Program
– Troubleshooting (The Problem / Why It Is Happening / The Solution):
The door will not lock.
The handle is not in the horizontal position when the safe is locked.
Cannot open door after inputting the electronic code.
Red indicator light blinks three times and there are three beeps.
Red indicator light blinks five times and there are five beeps.
Red indicator light blinks once and there is one beep.
Yellow “low battery” light is blinking.
Cannot open door after inputting code and yellow “low battery” light is on.
Alarm is triggered.
Red alarm and red error light are blinking.
Alarm frequently goes off.