SentrySafe SFW123BTC Fingerprint Fire/Water Safe Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Master Lock Company SentrySafe SFW123BTC Fingerprint Fire/Water Safe 1.23 cu ft (EN|FR|ES) 12 pages P65793 pdf/zip
SentrySafe SFW123BTC Fingerprint Fire/Water Safe 1.23 cu ft
The SentrySafe SFW123BTC provides reliable security for your valuables with solid steel construction, a pry-resistant hinge bar, and a biometric locking system. Complete with one hour UL Classified fire protection and ETL Verified water protection, this safe is ideal for all your home or office security needs.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– About Your SentrySafe Product
– Using Your SentrySafe
– Preparing Your Safe for First Time Use
– Using Your Safe
– Dual Key Lock
– Your Digital Fingerprint Lock
– Programming Digital Keypad Entry
– To Add a Primary User Code
– Deleting a Primary User Code
– Programming the Secondary Code
– Deleting a Secondary Code
– Tips for Using Your Fingerprint Scanner
– Programming Your Fingerprint Scanner
– To Add a Primary Fingerprint User
– Deleting all Primary Fingerprint User
– To Add a Secondary Fingerprint User
– Deleting all Secondary Fingerprint Users
– Unlocking the Safe Using the Fingerprint Scanner
– Programming Safe Features
– Digital Keypad Sound On/Off
– Interior Light
– Safe Warnings and Important Information
– Limited Lifetime After-Fire Replacement Program
– Troubleshooting (The Problem / Why It Is Happening / The Solution):
The door will not lock.
The handle is not in the horizontal position when the safe is locked.
Cannot open door after inputting the electronic code.
Red indicator light blinks three times and there are three beeps.
Red indicator light blinks five times and there are five beeps.
Red indicator light blinks once and there is one beep.
Red indicator light blinks continuously.
Yellow indicator light is on while using safe lock.
Cannot open door after inputting code and yellow “low battery” light is on.
Can’t enroll finger.
Fingerprint swipe will not unlock the safe.