SentrySafe QAP2BEL Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Master Lock Company SentrySafe QAP2BEL Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe with LED Interior Lights 0.115 cu ft (EN|FR|ES) 36 pages P57660 2017 pdf/zip
SentrySafe QAP2BEL Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe with LED Interior Lights 0.115 cu ft
Our Extra Large Biometric Pistol Safe QAP2BEL provides quick, reliable access to your firearm when it matters most. Equipped with a biometric fingerprint scanner, silent digital lock, and override key, this safe offers advanced protection for your home defense needs. With two pistol capacity, programmable interior LED lights, whisper-quiet entry and pry-resistant solid steel construction, this safe is a must-have for firearm security. This safe is also California DOJ Certified for firearm storage and protection.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Programming Your Safe
– Preparing your safe for first-time use
– Programming your safe: To Program an Electronic Code; To Change an Electronic Code; To Program Primary User Fingerprints on Models with Biometric Lock (Up to four fingerprints can be programmed); To Program Secondary User Fingerprints; To Erase Fingerprints; Programming Method for the Interior LED Interval; Programming Interior LED Light.
– TABLE 1: Programming the Interior LED Interval
– Locking and Unlocking Your Safe
– Bolting down your safe. Tools needed to bolt safe to a surface.
– Troubleshooting (The Problem / Why It Is Happening / The Solution):
Red LED blinks three times.
Red LED slowly blinks for two minutes.
Red LED blinks once every ten seconds.
Red LED blinks five times.
Cannot open the lid after entering the code.
Lid does not open when using override key.
LED interval will not reprogram.
How to obtain a replacement key.
All safe models initially work with the factory code 1, 2, 3, 4, 1.