SentrySafe QAP1BE Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Master Lock Company Sentry Safe QAP1BE Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe 0.08 cu ft (EN|FR|ES) 32 pages P56411 2017 pdf/zip
SentrySafe QAP1BE Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe 0.08 cu ft
The SentrySafe QAP1BE Quick Access Biometric Pistol Safe is equipped with a biometric fingerprint scanner to protect your firearms from unauthorized entry. This biometric gun safe also offers back-up entry with a silent digital lock and override key to provide advanced protection for your home defense needs. Compression gas strut and single handed access design allow for fast, quiet access to your handguns when you need it most.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Programming Your Safe
– Preparing your safe for first-time use
– Programming your safe. How to Program an Electronic Code. How to Change an Electronic Code. How to Program Primary User Fingerprints on Models with Biometric Lock (Up to four fingerprints can be programmed). How to Program Secondary User Fingerprints. How to Erase Fingerprints.
– Locking your safe
– Unlocking your safe
– Bolting down your safe. Tools needed to bolt safe to a surface.
– Troubleshooting (The Problem / Why It Is Happening / The Solution):
Red LED blinks three times.
Red LED slowly blinks for two minutes.
Red LED blinks once every ten seconds.
Red LED blinks five times.
Cannot open the lid after entering the code.
Lid does not open when using override key.
– How to obtain a replacement key
All safe models initially work with the factory code 1, 2, 3, 4, 1.
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…