SentrySafe HL100ES Card Swipe Safe Owner’s Manual
Download Owner’s Manual for Master Lock Company SentrySafe HL100ES Residential/Hotel Card Swipe Safe 1.09 cu ft (EN|FR|ES) 44 pages P55715 2017 pdf/zip
SentrySafe HL100ES Residential/Hotel Card Swipe Safe 1.09 cu ft
The SentrySafe Card Swipe Safe provides the ultimate flexibility with the option of a keypad or card swipe entry. This safe is ideal for hotel and tenant environments, the safes’s solid steel construction, pry resistant door and 2 live-locking bolts help protect against unauthorized access.
OWNER’S MANUAL in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Getting Started
– What’s in the Box
– Preparing Your Safe for First Time Use
– Installing the batteries
– Programming The Safe Lock For Initial Use
– Operating Safe with Magnetic Stripped Card: How to lock the door. How to unlock the door.
– Operating Safe with Personal Code: How to lock the door. How to unlock the door.
– Operating Safe if Batteries Die: Reprogramming the Safe Lock After Override Use. Using Auxiliary Remote Battery Pack.
– Bolt Down Instructions
– Customer care: How to obtain a replacement key.
Display reads “E-code”
Display reads “AGAIN” followed by “CARD”
Display reads “E-Card”
Display reads “LO-BAT” when door open or closed
Display reads “b-LOC”
Display reads “HOLD” + “DIGIT”
Safe will not open when using auxiliary remote battery pack