Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD CATV Converter DVR User Guide
Download PDF user manual for Cisco Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD CATV Converter / Digital Video Recorder (EN) 44 pages 4003986 Rev D 2005 zip
This PDF user guide is for the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD CATV Converter / Digital Video Recorder.
Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD CATV Converter / Digital Video Recorder
The Explorer 8300HD Digital Video Recorder (DVR) is the simple way to take control over your TV – and your life. You take control because DVR lets you decide what’s on TV and when. So there’s no more putting off the things you need to do, just because there’s a show on TV you want to watch. Just think what DVR can do for you:
– Never miss a minute of your favorite movie or the big game. Simply pause the live action and play again when you’re ready. You can even rewind what you missed.
– Two of your favorite shows on at the same time? Simple. Just record one program while you watch the other. You can even record two programs at the same time while watching a previously recorded program. Your VCR can’t do that.
– Is your favorite sports team having an away game and you can’t go? Imagine being able to record it and watch it in High Definition (HD) at a more convenient time. In HD, the picture is so clear you’ll almost forget that you’re not there. Don’t miss another minute of the TV shows you love!
Follow the instructions in this guide to install the 8300HD to become familiar with the buttons on the front panel, and to access your cable services. Then, enjoy the features of the 8300HD and change the way you watch TV!
Read all of the instructions before you operate this product. Follow all operating instructions that accompany this product. Retain the instructions for future use.
(PDF) USER GUIDE in English (EN) language.
– Important Safety Instructions
– Change the Way You Watch TV
– Safety First
– The Explorer eClub
– Identify Your 8300HD
– What’s On the Front Panel?
– What’s On the Back Panel?
– Connecting the 8300HD
– Connections for an HDTV and VCR
– Connections for a Standard-Definition TV and VCR
– Watch TV
– Performance Tips
– Frequently Asked Questions About HDTV
– Picture Formats
– Connecting the 8300HD to an HDTV with an HDMI Connector
– Connecting the 8300HD to an HDTV with a DVI Connector
– Connecting the 8300HD to an HDTV with Component Input (PrPbY/V)
– Connecting the 8300HD to a Home Theater System With Component Input (PrPbY/V)
– Connecting the 8300HD to a Stereo VCR and HDTV (optional)
– Connecting the 8300HD to an External SATA Hard Disk Drive (optional)
– Connecting the 8300HD in HD Mode to an SDTV With Component Input (PrPbY/V)
– Connecting the 8300HD in SD Mode to an SDTV
– Compliance Information
This user guide provides all the information from Scientific Atlanta about the Explorer 8300HD CATV Converter / Digital Video Recorder. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .