Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000HD serie PVR Cable Box User Guide
Download PDF user manual for Cisco Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000HD series HD Cable Box PVR (EN) 71 pages 2005 zip
This PDF user guide is for the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000HD series HD Cable Box PVR.
Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000HD series HD Cable Box PVR
Videotron’s Explorer Series 8000 PVR HD revolutionizes the way you watch TV! Its built-in hard drive and two recording features let you:
– Pause a live program and pick up where you left off without missing a single frame.
– Instantly replay the last 8 seconds watched.
– Record two programs at once, without needing a VCR or videocassettes, and view a previously recorded program.
– Record up to 50 (100 with PVR HD) hours of programming and transfer it onto videocassettes if necessary.
– Watch two programs at once using the Picture-In-Picture (PIP) feature.
– Get an overview of the next three days of programming via the Interactive Program Guide (IPG).
– Enjoy the benefits of Dolby Digital surround sound, CD-quality audio, and DVD-quality video.
– Block access to specific times, channels or TV programs using the Parental Control feature.
– Access hundreds of movies through Video-on-Demand technology (when available in your area).
(PDF) USER GUIDE in English (EN) language.
IMPORTANT RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
– Connecting the Explorer 8000, PVR HD to a TV – with or without a splitter
EXPLORER SERIES 8000 & 8300 REMOTE CONTROLS AND PANEL
– Remote Control Model AT8400 buttons
– Programming the AT8400 Remote Control
– Remote Control Model UR5-8400A buttons
– Programming the UR5-8400A Remote Control
– Explorer 8000 PVR HD front panel
INTERACTIVE PROGRAM GUIDE
PAY PER VIEW (PPV)
– Quick Settings
– General Settings
PERSONAL VIDEO RECORDER FEATURES
– How to control a live program you are watching
– How to record and store a program
– Recording options
– Play back a recorded program
– Save time
– How to delete a recorded program or a scheduled recording
– Picture-in-picture (PIP) – How to watch two programs at once
HARD DISK STORAGE CAPABILITIES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– Questions & Answers (General)
– Questions & Answers (PVR)
– To optimize sound and image quality
– Explorer 8000, PVR and VCR
– Explorer 8000, PVR and home theatre
HOW TO USE PERIPHERALS
– Connecting the Explorer 8000 PVR with VCR
– Connecting the Explorer 8000 PVR with home theatre
– HDTV FAQ
EXPLORER HDTV SETUP WIZARD
– Introducing The Setup Wizard
– Picture Formats
– Setting Up Your HDTV with The Setup Wizard
– Easy Setup Instructions
– Advanced Setup Instructions
– Changing The Settings While Watching TV
– Closed Captioning
LIST OF CODES
– Remote control setup codes for AT8400
– Remote control setup codes for UR5-8400A
This user guide provides all the information from Scientific Atlanta about the Explorer 8000HD series HD Cable Box PVR. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .