Scheppach SG2500i Inverter Power Generator Instruction Manual
Download User Manual for Scheppach SG2500i Inverter Power Generator 1600W (2000W max 2 min) [236 pages Art.Nr.5906226901 2021 pdf/zip]
Scheppach SG2500i Inverter Power Generator 1600W (2000W max 2 min)
The generator is intended to provide electric power tools and light sources with electricity. When using the device with household appliances, please check their suitability in accordance with the relevant manufacturer’s instructions.
In case of doubt, ask an authorized dealer of the respective equipment.
This generator is only intended for the operation of electrical devices which maximum power lies within the performance indications of the generator. A higher inrush current of inductive consumers must be considered.
The inverter generator generates electricity in a whole new way. With a small, multipole winding in the inside the produced voltage is converted via electronic first into DC voltage afterwards into alternating voltage with a clean sinus wave. With this clean sinus wave it is possible to operate electrical devices without damaging them.
We recommend that you read through the entire operating instructions before putting the machine into operation.
The operating instructions must always be near the machine. Put them in a plastic folder to protect them from dirt and humidity. They must be read by every operator before beginning work and observed conscientiously.
INSTRUCTION MANUAL in German (DE) original, English (EN), French (FR), Italian (IT), Dutch (NL), Spanish (ES), Portuguese (PT), Czech (CZ), Slovak (SK), Hungarian (HU), Polish (PL), Croatian (HR), Slovenian (SL), Estonian (EE), Lithuanian (LT), Latvian (LV), Swedish (SE), Finnish (FI) and Danish (DK) languages.
Translation of original instruction manual in German language.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Explanation of the symbols on the equipment
– Device description
– Scope of delivery
– Intended use
– Safety information: General safety informations. Safety notices for handling flammable fuels. Adding fuel. Additional safety instructions while handling with combustion engines. Safety informations service/maintenance. Residual risks and accident prevention standards.
– Technical data
– Before starting up: Always check before starting the engine. Checking the oil level. Filling with fuel. Recommended fuel. Refueling.
– Operation: Starting the engine (In “warm” condition, In “cold” condition). Switching off the engine. Oil warning light. Overload indicator. Operating display. Energy saving switch. Electrical safety. Connecting to earth. USB port.
– Maintenance: Oil change; Air filter; Clean the air filter and change air filter inserts; Check, clean and replace spark plug; Service information; Cleaning.
– Storage. Recommissioning.
– Disposal and recycling
– Engine does not start
– Generator has too little or no voltage
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .