STK416-090-E Sanyo 3-ch Audio Power Amplifier Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Sanyo STK416-090-E 80W+80W+80W 3-Channel Power Switching Audio Power Amplifier (EN) 12 pages 21710HKIM No.A1621 2010 zip
This PDF data sheet is for the Sanyo STK416-090-E 80W+80W+80W 3-Channel Power Switching Audio Power Amplifier.
Sanyo STK416-090-E 80W+80W+80W 3-channel Power Switching Audio Power Amplifier
The STK416-090-E is a class H audio power amplifier hybrid IC that features a built-in power supply switching circuit. This IC provides high efficiency audio power amplification by controlling (switching) the supply voltage supplied to the power devices according to the detected level of the input audio signal.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– Series Models
– Absolute maximum ratings
– Maximum quiescent supply voltage
– Maximum supply voltage
– Standby pin maximum voltage
– Thermal resistance
– Junction temperature
– IC substrate operating temperature
– Storage temperature
– Allowable load shorted time
– Electrical Characteristics
– Output power
– Total harmonic distortion
– Frequency characteristics
– Input impedance
– Output noise voltage
– Quiescent current
– Output neutral voltage
– Pin 17 voltage
– Designated transformer power supply (MG-250 equivalent)
– Designated transformer power supply (MG-200 equivalent)
– Package Dimensions
– Internal Equivalent Circuit
– Test Circuit
– Recommended External Components
– Sample PCB Trace Pattern
– STK415, 416-100-E Series PCB Parts List
– Pin Assignments
– Evaluation Board Characteristics
– STK416-100-E Series Stand-by Control & Mute Control Application
– STK416-100-E Series Application explanation
This data sheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Sanyo about the STK416-090-E 80W+80W+80W 3-channel Power Switching Audio Power Amplifier. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .