Samsung RF263BEAESR French Door Refrigerator User Manual
Download PDF user manual for Samsung Electronics RF263BEAESR 25 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator with External Water & Ice Dispenser in Stainless Steel (EN|ES|FR) 97 pages DA68-02601A-16 2018 zip
This PDF user manual is for the Samsung RF263BEAESR 25 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator with External Water & Ice Dispenser in Stainless Steel.
Samsung RF263BEAESR 25 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator with External Water & Ice Dispenser in Stainless Steel
Please read this manual thoroughly to ensure that you know how to operate the features and functions that your new appliance offers safely and efficiently.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN), Español (ES), and Français (FR) languages.
SETTING UP YOUR FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR:
GETTING READY TO INSTALL THE REFRIGERATOR
– Selecting The Best Location For The Refrigerator
– When Moving Your Refrigerator
– Required Tools
– Removing The Refrigerator Doors
– How To Assemble The Handle
– Disassembling The Refrigerator Doors
– Reattaching The Refrigerator Doors
– Disassembling The Flex Door
– Assemble The Freezer Drawer
– Adjusting The Level
– Making Minor Adjustments To The Doors
– Installing The Water Dispenser Line
– Connecting To The Water Supply Line
– Connecting The Water Supply Line To The Refrigerator.
– Completing The Set Up
OPERATING YOUR FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR:
– USING THE CONTROL PANEL
– CHANGING THE WATER FILTER
– Removing any residual matter inside the water supply line after installing the water filter.
– Reverse Osmosis Water Supply
– CONTROLLING THE TEMPERATURE
– Controlling the Freezer temperature
– Controlling the fridge temperature
– USING THE COLD WATER DISPENSER
– Push the appropriate ice type button to select what you want dispensed.
– Using the ice Dispenser
– Maintaining the Ice Bucket
– How to Use Ice Off function
– The phenomenon of turbidity
– PARTS AND FEATURES
– USING THE COOL SELECT PANTRY
– The Pantry Selection Button
– REMOVING THE REFRIGERATOR ACCESSORIES: Door Bins & Dairy Compartment, Tempered Glass shelves, Vegetable & Fruit Drawers, Cool select pantry
– Using the doors
– REMOVING THE REFRIGERATOR ACCESSORIES: ICE BUCKET (in Auto Pull out drawer), Super Extended Drawer, Freezer Drawer
– CLEANING THE REFRIGERATOR: Cleaning the Interior, Cleaning the Exterior, Cleaning the Ice / Water Dispenser, Cleaning the rear side of the refrigerator
FOOD STORAGE TIPS
BEFORE CALLING SERVICE / ANTES DE LLAMAR AL SERVICIO TÉCNICO / AVANT DE CONTACTER LE SERVICE DE RÉPARATION
– 1. Automatic Ice Maker does not work
– 2. Slow Ice cube freezing
– 3. Small or bubbled ice cubes or Slow water dispensing
– 4. Water filter replacement
– 5. Water is not cool enough (On some models)
– 6. Water dispenser dripping (On some models)
– 7. Fridge or freezer Compartments are warm
– 8. Moisture forms on outside/inside of refrigerator
– 9. Noise Clicks, Pops, Cracks, Snaps
– 10. Display (applicable models only)
– 11. Cool Select Pantry (On some models)
– 12. Food stored in refrigerator is frozen
– 13. Moving and Installing
– 14. Leveling & Door Alignment
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Samsung about the RF263BEAESR 25 cu.ft. French Door Refrigerator with External Water & Ice Dispenser in Stainless Steel, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .