Samsung Neo QLED 8K 75″ QN900B Smart TV (2022) Manual
Download User Manual for Samsung Neo QLED 8K 75-inch QN900B Smart TV (2022) QN75QN900BFXZA (EN|ES) 272 pages 2023 pdf/zip
75″ Class QN900B Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV (2022)
QN75QN900BF / QN75QN900BFXZA
The Samsung Neo QLED 8K features the expansive Infinity Screen with a near-invisible bezel and the Attachable Slim One Connect that keeps your cables out of sight.
With Quantum Matrix Technology Pro, a staggering grid of Samsung’s own Quantum Mini LEDs unleash a billion colors with ultra-fine precision for intense contrast.
For all you watch, experience AI-powered 8K. Behind the scenes, the ultra-high performance 8K processor uses 20 neural networks to deliver our most immersive picture yet, with intuitive Smart Hub controls, Atmos sound, exquisite 8K upscaling and more.*
Quantum HDR 64X technology sets the bar with an extraordinary range of contrast that brings intensely rich details to the movies and shows you love in HDR.
E-MANUAL in English (EN) and Spanish (ES) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Connections: Connection Guide; Connecting an Antenna; Connecting to the network; Displaying your mobile device screen on the TV; Connection Cables for External Devices; Switching between external devices connected to the TV.
– Remote Control and Peripherals: About the Samsung Smart Remote (QLED TV/The Frame (43-inch or larger models)/The Serif/OLED TV); About the Samsung Smart Remote (The Frame (32LS03B model)/BU8 Series); About the Samsung Smart Remote (Q6*A/Q7*A/QN9*A Series) About the Samsung Smart Remote (AU8 Series); About the Samsung Smart Remote (The Sero); Connecting the Samsung Smart Remote to the TV; Controlling External Devices with a Samsung Remote Control – Using the Universal Remote; Learn how to use Samsung Smart Remote; Using Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC); Controlling the TV with a Keyboard, Mouse, or Gamepad; Entering Text using the On-Screen Virtual Keyboard.
– Smart Features: Using Smart Hub; Using Ambient Mode; Using Art Mode; Using Samsung Gaming Hub; About the Media Home Screen; About the Menu Home Screen; Using a Samsung account; Using Workspace; Using the Apps Service; Using the e-Manual; Using the Internet; Using SmartThings; Playing pictures/video/music; Using Multi View; Using Bixby; Using the Game Bar.
– TV Viewing and Recording: Using the Guide; Recording Programs; Setting Up Schedule Viewing; Using Timeshift; Getting to know Recording and Timeshift controls and options; Using the Channel List; Using the channel edit function; Using a Personal Favorites List; TV-Viewing Support Functions.
– Picture and Sound: Using Intelligent Mode; Adjusting the Picture Quality; Changing the Picture Size and Position; Setting the Viewing Environment for External Devices; Configuring a Sound Mode and Expert Settings; Using the Sound Support Functions.
– System and Support: Using the Time Functions and the Timers; Using the Power and Energy Saving Functions; Using the Panel Care Functions; Updating the TV’s Software; Using the Parental Settings function; Using the Gesture function; Audio and Video Functions for the Visually or Hearing Impaired; Using Voice Assistants on the TV; Using Other Functions.
– Precautions and Notes: Before Using the Recording and Timeshift Functions; Read Before Using Apps; Read Before Using the Internet Function; Read Before Playing Photo, Video, or Music Files; Read After Installing the TV; Supported Resolutions for UHD Input Signals; Resolutions for Input Signals supported by 8K models (QN7**B series or higher); Supported Resolutions for FreeSync (VRR); Read Before Connecting a Computer (Supported Resolutions); Supported Resolutions for Video Signals; Read Before Using Bluetooth Devices; Blocking programs based on their TV Rating; Licenses.
– Picture Issues
– Sound and Noise Issues
– Channel and Broadcast Issues
– External Device Connectivity Issues
– Network Issues
– Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Issues
– Remote Control Issues
– Recording Issues
– Media Files
– Voice Assistant Issues
– Other issues
– Diagnosing TV operational issues
– Getting Support
– The TV Screen does not Display Properly
– The TV does not Turn On
– The Picture is Distorted, or No Sound Comes Out of the Sound Bar
– Network Access is not Available
– There is No Sound or the Speakers are Making an Odd Sound
– The Remote Control does not Work
– Updating the Software
QUICK SETUP GUIDE
REMOTE CONTROL GUIDE