Ronstan Clear Start RF4032 Race Watch Operating Instructions
Download User Manual for Ronstan RF4032 Clear Start Race Watch [7 pages 2007 pdf/zip]
Ronstan Clear Start(TM) RF4032 is a water resistant watch, which features time of day, a calendar, a time of day alarm, a countup (from zero) timer, and a programmed countdown timer with alarm. The countdown timer can be set to countdown to zero and countup again or to countdown to zero and then repeat the programmed period.
Once the countdown timer is running, the start/stop, sync, and mode buttons are the only ones that will have a function.
At any time a button is pressed that is going to have any functions, the alarm sounds a single bleep.
INSTRUCTIONS / MODE D’EMPLOI / ANLEITUNG / ISTRUZIONI PER L’USO / INSTRUKTIONER
THIS MANUAL CONTAINS:
– Setting The Time And Calendar
– Accessing The Calendar From The Time Mode
– Setting The Alarm
– Countup Option
– Programmed Countdown Mode
– Choosing Between Countdown And Up Or Countdown Repeat
– Choosing The Pre-Programmed Period
– Silencing The Alarm
– Using The Countdown Function
– The Synchronize Feature
– Electro-Luminescence (E.L.) Display
– Changing The Battery