Renogy PHOENIX 1000 Portable Power Station RPS100150AA-PCS User Manual
Download User Manual for Renogy PHOENIX 1000 RPS100150AA-PCS Portable Power Station 1500W (3000W surge) 998.4Wh LiFePO4 [32 pages Version A0 2022 pdf/zip]
Renogy PHOENIX 1000 Portable Power Station 1500W (3000W surge) 998.4Wh LiFePO4
Push the boundaries of backup power supply with the Renogy PHOENIX 1000 Portable Power Station. Powered by a 998.4Wh lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery pack, the unit has a total output of 2100W. With 12 outlets, the PHOENIX 1000 lets homeowners and campers stretch the limits and keep life going with immense power during unexpected blackouts or outdoor adventures.
The high-performing 1500W pure sine wave inverter with iBoost mode provides more power to run devices, tools, and appliances rated up to 3000W. Unlock even more power by connecting two PHOENIX 1000 solar generators with a parallel kit to double capacity and increase output. The PHOENIX 1000 has 3 recharge modes: AC, solar, and automotive. You can get this portable solar power station recharged from 0% to 80% in as little as 1 hour with a wall outlet.
Thanks to the built-in Bluetooth module, PHOENIX 1000 puts a host of functions at your disposal. You can track real-time power status, turn on/off ambient light, set auto-off timers, or even adjust the recharging speed-all in the palm of your hand via the DC Home app.
The User Manual provides important operation and maintenance instructions for PHOENIX 1000 Portable Power Station. Please read the User Manual carefully before operation and save it for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safety Instructions
– Product Overview: Identification of Parts. Package Content.
– LCD Display: Icon – Name – Description
– Turning On/Off.
– DC Home Connection.
– Setting Up.
– Bluetooth Connection
– Charging. Solar Charging. AC Charging. Car Charging.
– Powering Devices.
– Standby Power Supply (SPS).
– Parallel Connection. Single Phase Parallel. Split Phase Parallel (US/CA/JP models only)
– Strip Lights Operation
– Timeout Settings
– LCD display timeout
– USB Ports Timeout
– CIG Port/AC Outlets Timeout
– Unit Timeout
– Maintenance. Cleaning. Storage.
– Troubleshooting: Icons – Pattern – Possible Causes – Corrective Steps.
– Specifications: General, Battery, Input, Output
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .