RECTEQ RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill Assembly Manual and Users Guide
Download PDF assembly and user manual for recteq (Rec Tec) RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill (EN) 25 pages 2022 zip
This PDF assembly and user manual is for the recteq / Rec Tec RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill.
recteq (Rec Tec) RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill
All of the latest smart grill features you’ve been waiting for: dual-band WiFi connectivity, PID control, and, of course, extreme temperature capabilities. This new design features an integrated front-folding shelf, one probe port, and an 18 lb hopper. Convenience features like the bottom shelf, integrated ash dump, and larger hopper make this grill unbelievably simple to maintain.
New afterburner firepot lets you reach temps up to 1000°F and gives you searing power like no other.
Total Cooking Space – 380 sq.in
Minimum Temp – 200 °F
Maximum Temp – 1000 °F
Assembly Time – 35 minutes
Hopper Capacity – 18 lbs
As you become familiar with your recteq, you will find that indoor cooking becomes the exception and not the rule in your house. With the ability to easily cook foods to standards that meet or exceed restaurant quality, you will find yourself not wanting to go to restaurants and pay for food that does not live up to the recteq standard of flavor.
With proper care and maintenance, your grill will provide you years of trouble-free operation. Please review the following information carefully for useful tips and information that will help you utilize your grill’s extensive features and benefits.
Read all safety information before operating grill.
(PDF) ASSEMBLY MANUAL AND USERS GUIDE in English (EN) language.
RT-B380X ASSEMBLY (Assembly Time – 35 minutes)
– Step 1: Unpack and Prepare for Assembly
– Step 2: Install Caster Wheel Legs
– Step 3: Install Fixed Wheel Legs
– Step 4: Install Leg Support Bracket and Bottom Shelf
– Step 5: Install Front Folding Shelf
– Step 6: Flip Grill Upright
– Step 7: Install Lid Hinge
– Step 8: Attach Lid to Lid Hinge
– Step 9: Attach Lid to Lid Handle
– Step 10: Slide Ash Dump Tray Into Place
– Step 11: Install Cast Iron Heat Deflector and Stainless Steel Grill Grate
INITIAL SETUP PROCEDURE
OPERATING YOUR GRILL
– Power Button
– Temperature Control Knob. Additional Temperature settings (LO and FUL).
– Settings Button
– Test Mode
SHUTTING OFF GRILL
TIPS, TRICKS, AND TEMPS
– Pellet Information
– Never unplug your grill to turn it off.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
Clean your fire pot every 3-5 cooks or after every 16 hours of cooking time, to ensure proper airflow.
AVOID USING CAUSTIC CLEANERS! ie: ajax, comet, etc.
– How to clean your cooking grate
– How to clean the exterior of your grill
– How to store the grill
– How and when to clean the ash
– Grill will not light/turn on
– Grill is smoking excessively/smoke is discolored
– Grill will not heat up to or maintain proper temp
– Fire continues to go out
– Pellets are not being delivered to fire pot
– Flare ups
– Excessive grease/build up
– Smoke coming from hopper
– ER-1 – Power Failure
– ER-2 – Grill hasn’t ignited in over 30 minutes
– ER-3 – RTD unplugged/grill over heated
– In case of igniter failure, you can start your RT-B380X manually. How to do that.
– If you have a torch lighter, a fire starter is not needed.
– Conditions of Limited Warranty
– Exceptions to the Limited Warranty
– Procedure for Warranty Service
This assembly/user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from recteq / Rec Tec about the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Wood Pellet Grill, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .