RECTEQ RT-1070 Pellet Grill Assembly Manual / Users Guide
Download Assembly Manual and Users Guide for recteq RT-1070 Built-In/Cabinet Pellet Grill [28 pages 2022 pdf/zip]
recteq RT-1070 Built-In/Cabinet Pellet Grill
The RT-1070 isn’t just for smoking meat. You can grill, bake, sear, and even dehydrate all while imparting delicious wood-fired flavor.
Please review the following information carefully for useful tips and information that will help you utilize your grill’s extensive features and benefits.
ASSEMBLY MANUAL / USERS GUIDE
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Warnings. Important Safety Information.
– RT-1070 Assembly
– RT-1070 Cabinet Assembly
– Interior Grill Installation. Heat Deflector, Drip Pan, and Cooking Grates.
– RT-1070 Built-In Warnings
– RT-1070 Dimensions
– RT-1070 Dimensions for Electrical
– Built-In Styles
– Cut Sheet
– Initial Setup Procedure
– Operating Your Grill: Power Button. WIFI (WIFI Troubleshooting).
– Test Mode
– Shutting Off Grill
– Tips,Tricks, and Temps: Preheating. Pellet Information. Operating Temperatures.
– Maintenance and Cleaning
– Controller Schematic
Trouble Shooting: Issue / Potential Cause / Solution
– Grill will not light/turn on
– Grill is smoking excessively/smoke is discolored
– Grill will not heat up to or maintain proper temp
– Fire continues to go out
– Pellets are not being delivered to fire pot
– Flare ups
– Excessive grease/build up
– Smoke coming from hopper
– In case of igniter failure, you can start your RT-1070 manually
– If you have a torch lighter, a fire starter is not needed.