RECTEQ Road Warrior 340P Wood Pellet Grill Assembly Manual And Users Guide
Download PDF assembly and user manual for recteq (Rec Tec) Road Warrior 340P Wood Pellet Smoker Grill RT-340P (EN) 21 pages 2023 zip
This PDF assembly and user manual is for the recteq / Rec Tec Road Warrior 340P Wood Pellet Smoker Grill.
recteq (Rec Tec) Road Warrior 340P /RT-340P Wood Pellet Smoker Grill
Built with Portable Collapse & Go Construction, Ultimate Versatility, 100% Stainless Steel Durability, and our recteq Commitment, the Road Warrior gives the grill master mobility and freedom. Our innovative collapsible frame, easy pull-handle, and heavy-duty caster-wheeled design means this wood pellet grill has everything you need for convenient cooking and easy transportation, backed by recteq’s legendary customer service.
Total Cooking Space – 340 sq. in
Total Space With Second Shelf – 510 sq. in
Minimum Temp – 200 °F
Maximum Temp – 700 °F
Hopper Capacity – 14 lbs
As you become familiar with your recteq, you will find that indoor cooking becomes the exception and not the rule in your house. With the ability to easily cook foods to standards that meet or exceed restaurant quality, you will find yourself not wanting to go to restaurants and pay for food that does not live up to the recteq standard of flavor.
With proper care and maintenance, your grill will provide you years of trouble-free operation. Please review the following information carefully for useful tips and information that will help you utilize your grill’s extensive features and benefits.
Read all safety information before operating grill.
(PDF) ASSEMBLY MANUAL AND USERS GUIDE in English (EN) language.
ROAD WARRIOR CONTENTS
ROAD WARRIOR HARDWARE
ROAD WARRIOR ASSEMBLY (Assembly Time – 20 minutes)
– Step 1: Unpack and Prepare for Assembly
– Step 2: Turn Grill Over
– Step 3: Install Leg Assembly
– Step 4: Attach Legs to Grill Body
– Step 5: Stand Grill Upright
– Step 6: Install Micro-Polished Stainless Steel Bull Horn Handles
– Step 7: Insert Auger Guard into Hopper
– Step 8: Insert Heat Deflector, Drip Pan, Cooking Grates, and Drip Bucket
HOW TO RAISE AND LOWER GRILL
INITIAL SETUP PROCEDURE
OPERATING YOUR GRILL
– Power Button
– Temperature Control Knob. Additional Temperature settings (LO and RIOT).
– Settings Button
– Test Mode. How to enter test mode.
SHUTTING OFF GRILL
TIPS, TRICKS, AND TEMPS
– Pellet Information
Smoking – 180°F to 275°F
Roasting/Braising – 275°F to 325°F
Baking – 325°F to 375°F
Grilling – 375°F to 450°F
Searing – 450°F+
– Never unplug your grill to turn it off.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
Clean your fire pot every 3-5 cooks or after every 16 hours of cooking time, to ensure proper airflow.
AVOID USING CAUSTIC CLEANERS! ie: ajax, comet, etc.
– How to clean your cooking grate
– How to clean the exterior of your grill
– How to store the grill
– How and when to clean the ash
– Grill will not light/turn on
– Grill is smoking excessively/smoke is discolored
– Grill will not heat up to or maintain proper temp
– Fire continues to go out
– Pellets are not being delivered to fire pot
– Flare ups
– Excessive grease/build up
– Smoke coming from hopper
– ER-1 – Power Failure
– ER-2 – Grill hasn’t ignited in over 30 minutes
– ER-3 – RTD unplugged/grill over heated
– In case of igniter failure, you can start your Road Warrior 340 manually. How to do that.
– If you have a torch lighter, a fire starter is not needed.
This assembly/user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from recteq / Rec Tec about the RT-340P Road Warrior 340P Wood Pellet Smoker Grill, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .