RECTEQ Deck Boss 590 Wood Pellet Grill Assembly Manual and Users Guide
Download PDF assembly and user manual for recteq (Rec Tec) Deck Boss 590 Wood Pellet Smoker Grill RT-590 (EN) 22 pages 2023 zip
This PDF assembly and user manual is for the recteq / Rec Tec Deck Boss 590 Wood Pellet Smoker Grill.
recteq (Rec Tec) Deck Boss 590 / RT-590 Wood Pellet Smoker Grill
The Deck Boss will hold temperatures of 180°F to 700°F so you’ll have more heat for every recipe you tackle. The Deck Boss is also built like a tank, with stainless steel construction and an improved leg design for even more stability. An updated controller provides more user-friendly convenience than ever before, plus our trusted dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity and the highest-rated grilling app on the market enhance your cooking capabilities. It’s time to clear the deck for the Deck Boss 590, and get ready to rule the neighborhood.
Total Cooking Space – 590 sq.in
Minimum Temp – 180 °F
Maximum Temp – 700 °F
Assembly Time – 60 minutes
Hopper Capacity – 30 lbs
As you become familiar with your recteq, you will find that indoor cooking becomes the exception and not the rule in your house. With the ability to easily cook foods to standards that meet or exceed restaurant quality, you will find yourself not wanting to go to restaurants and pay for food that does not live up to the recteq standard of flavor.
With proper care and maintenance, your grill will provide you years of trouble-free operation. Please review the following information carefully for useful tips and information that will help you utilize your grill’s extensive features and benefits.
Read all instructions before installing and using this appliance. Read all safety information before operating grill.
(PDF) ASSEMBLY MANUAL AND USERS GUIDE in English (EN) language.
DECK BOSS 590 CONTENTS
DECK BOSS 590 HARDWARE CONTENTS
DECK BOSS 590 ASSEMBLY (Assembly Time – 60 minutes)
– Step 1: Unpack and Prepare for Assembly
– Step 2: Attach Legs
– Step 3: Attach Bottom Shelf
– Step 4: Attach Wheels
– Step 5: Stand Grill Upright
– Step 6: Install Pull Bar
– Step 7: Install Lid Sweep and Bull Horn Handles
– Step 8: Insert Deflector, Drip Pan, Grate, and Bucket
INITIAL SETUP PROCEDURE
OPERATING YOUR GRILL
– Power Button
– WIFI. WIFI Troubleshooting.
– Temperature Control Knob. Additional Temperature settings (LO and FUL).
– Settings Button.
– Test Mode. How to enter test mode.
SHUTTING OFF GRILL
TIPS, TRICKS, AND TEMPS
– Pellet Information
Smoking – 180°F to 275°F
Roasting/Braising – 275°F to 325°F
Baking – 325°F to 375°F
Grilling – 375°F to 450°F
Searing – 450°F+
– Never unplug your grill to turn it off.
MAINTENANCE & CLEANING
Clean your fire pot every 3-5 cooks or after every 16 hours of cooking time, to ensure proper airflow.
Frequent cleaning of the Drip Pan is highly recommended to reduce the possibility of a grease fire.
AVOID USING CAUSTIC CLEANERS! ie: ajax, comet, etc.
– How to clean your cooking grate
– How to clean the exterior of your grill
– How to store the grill
– How and when to clean the ash
– Grill will not light/turn on
– Grill is smoking excessively/smoke is discolored
– Grill will not heat up to or maintain proper temp
– Fire continues to go out
– Pellets are not being delivered to fire pot
– Flare ups
– Excessive grease/build up
– Smoke coming from hopper
– ER-1 – Power Failure
– ER-2 – Grill hasn’t ignited in over 30 minutes
– ER-3 – RTD unplugged/grill over heated
– In case of igniter failure, you can start your Deck Boss 590 manually. How to do that.
– If you have a torch lighter, a fire starter is not needed.
– Conditions of Limited Warranty
– Exceptions to the Limited Warranty
– Procedure for Warranty Service
This assembly/user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from recteq / Rec Tec about the RT-590 Deck Boss 590 Wood Pellet Smoker Grill, including answers to the questions listed above. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .