Q900 Ultra-Portable HF/VHF/UHF Full Mode SDR Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Chongqing Guohe Electronic Technology Q900 Ultra-Portable HF/VHF/UHF Full Mode SDR Station [57 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Q900 is an ultra portable full frequency full mode SDR radio launched by us. The receiving frequency is 300kHz ~ 1.6GHz, and the amateur transmitting band covers 160m ~ 70cm. All amateur segments are locked at the factory. If you need an experimental test, open it in the setting menu on the premise of complying with local regulations.
Q900 operation modes include FT8, SSB, CW, AM, FM, RTTY and DMR. It includes all the advanced functions and features of all radio stations.
Q900 is designed with three power supply modes, including built-in battery, USB port power supply and DC port power supply. The power supply voltage range is 5VDC ~ 32VDC. At the same time, all power ports support anti reverse connection protection.
The display adopts high-resolution LCD with adjustable backlight brightness, which can be clearly displayed outdoors. The panel adopts full keyboard design to facilitate various operations. The keyboard backlight is adjustable, which can operate the radio station in dark environment.
QRadioBLE mobile app can remotely control the radio station, making the radio station operation more convenient and fast. It has built-in Bluetooth module, USB cable, integrated sound card and serial port. One USB cable can control the radio station.
The Q900 has many advanced functions that are only available in large base stations. The machine has dual VFO mode, different frequency working function, IF offset adjustment, receiving frequency fine adjustment, IF noise suppression, AGC speed selection, RF gain adjustment, squelch control, pre attenuator, AM broadcast reception, built-in telegraph automatic key, automatic key point ratio adjustment, built-in CTCSS analog sub tone, automatic shutdown function (APO), transmission timeout function (TOT), connection with computer, computer-aided control function, and copy function, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– General information
– Panel control and operation: Front panel, Key function, Indicator light, SDR main interface, Band selection operation, Different frequency operation, AF audio frequency setting, RF setting, USB sound card data output format setting, Transceiver frequency offset setting, Transceiver mode setting, AH operation, A/B frequency operation, NR/NB noise suppression setting, Spectrum and waterfall display setting, Spectrum parameter display setting, Digital filter operation, Application menu operation
– Rear panel interface
– Interface definition
– Receive advanced operation
– Launch operation (factory locked)
– FT8 communication
– SSB communication
– CW communication
– FM communication
– Relay operation
– AM communication
– Data communication RTTY
– Custom digital mode
– Channel storage
– CAT control
– Firmware upgrade instruction
– After-sale service
– Appendix 1: Input method
– Appendix 2: Q900 control protocol
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .