Point Zero Energy Titan Portable Solar Generator User Manual
Download PDF user manual for Point Zero Energy Titan Solar Generator (EN) 23 pages zip
This PDF user manual is for the Point Zero Energy Titan Solar Generator.
Point Zero Energy Titan Solar Generator
Generator: 3000W (recommended 1500W with one battery pack) / Peak Power 6000W
Battery: 24V lithium ion 2000Wh per battery pack
Built with the most efficient, quality components, the Titan provides reliable solar backup for any situation. Here are some of the key features that make it in a class of its own.
The battery is removable and expandable. This innovative approach will give you greater portability and flexibility in what you can power with your solar generator. By simply adding more battery packs you can expand or replace your batteries quickly and easily. By separating the battery from the other components, you can easily carry each component.
The Titan solar generator is designed to be compatible with nearly every battery type (24V). The Titan Solar Generator uses a lithium Ion battery with a voltage range of 20V to 29.4V (only charged to 29.2V). With this setup, it works perfectly with a 24V LiFePo4 (19.2V to 29.2V) and a led acid battery (20V to 29.2V).
Please read this user manual carefully, understand, and comply with all instructions. Keep this manual for future reference.
(PDF) USER MANUAL in English (EN) language.
Important Safety Instructions
– Controls, Indicators, Connections. Front View. Side View.
– Technical Specifications
Charging Your Titan Solar Generator:
– Charging from the wall
– Charging from solar
– Charging from a cigarette port
– Safety Mode
– General operating and safety instructions
– Initial Setup: 1. Connect the battery pack to the Titan Power Module. 2. Fully charge your battery pack.
– Adding Multiple Battery Packs
– Calibrating the Battery Meter
– Balancing the Batteries
– Using Your Titan Solar Generator: DC Mode, DC/AC Mode, RV Outlet
– Battery Meter. Reading the Battery Meter. Battery Meter interface description. Programming The Battery Menu.
Using your titan solar generator
Storing your titan solar generator
Solar panel connection diagrams: 500 Watt Kit; 1000 Watt Kit; 1500 Watt Kit; 2000 Watt Kit.
Point Zero Energy Titan Kit Set Up Diagrams
Troubleshooting (Problem / Possible Cause / Solution):
– The generator is not turning on
– Battery will not charge. When charging it says it is full, and the voltage is over 29V, but as soon as the solar or AC charger is removed, the voltage drops back down
– Generator will turn on, but there is no AC power
– There is no DC power
– The AC charger will not charge.
– The battery meter is not accurate
Warranty information. Exclusions.
This user manual provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Point Zero Energy about the Titan Solar Generator. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .