PIC16F877A Microchip Enhanced Flash Microcontroller Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Microchip Technology PIC16F877A Enhanced Flash Microcontroller (EN) 234 pages DS39582B 2003 zip
This PDF datasheet is for the Microchip PIC16F877A Microcontroller.
Microchip PIC16F877A Enhanced Flash Microcontroller
This document contains device specific information about the following devices:
PIC16F873A/876A devices are available only in 28-pin packages, while PIC16F874A/877A devices are available in 40-pin and 44-pin packages. All devices in the PIC16F87XA family share common architecture with the following differences:
– The PIC16F873A and PIC16F874A have one-half of the total on-chip memory of the PIC16F876A and PIC16F877A
– The 28-pin devices have three I/O ports, while the 40/44-pin devices have five
– The 28-pin devices have fourteen interrupts, while the 40/44-pin devices have fifteen
– The 28-pin devices have five A/D input channels, while the 40/44-pin devices have eight
– The Parallel Slave Port is implemented only on the 40/44-pin devices
Additional information may be found in the PICmicro(R) Mid-Range Reference Manual (DS33023), which may be obtained from your local Microchip Sales Representative or downloaded from the Microchip web site. The Reference Manual should be considered a complementary document to this data sheet and is highly recommended reading for a better understanding of the device architecture and operation of the peripheral modules.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
This datasheet provides all the information from Microchip about the PIC16F877A Enhanced Flash Microcontroller. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .