Pecron S200 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Pecron S200 Portable Power Station 200W/192.78Wh [32 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Pecron S200 Portable Power Station | 200W 192.78Wh
Pecron S200 is a multiple functional off-line portable power station which is designed with the safe lithium-ion battery and inverter technology.
It’s very easy to carry and convenient offering power to electrical appliances with advantages of light weight, large capacity, high power and multiple functions; It is applied to a variety of intelligent products, such as mobile phone satellite phone, digital camera, mobile hard disk, tablet computer, LED lamp, laptop computer, car boot,outdoor lighting. And it can also be used in the following fields like outdoor activities, media, tourism, and somewhere lacking of advanced technology.
Please read the manual carefully before you use! Please keep the manual carefully so that you can check it for usage in the future.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Precautions
– Handling Precautions (Reserve and Use of Equipment Correctly)
– List of the product
– Product description
– Product parameters
– Introduction of the parts and functions: Front Panel, Description. Side Panel, Description.
– Operation instructions and precautions. Charge the power unit before using it. Lower power alert. Use the original charger provided by the manufacturer.
– How to charge the battery: Charge with the original AC adapter. Charge with original car charging cable. Charge with solar panel.
– How to use AC 110V
– How to use DC output
– How to use AC load
– Warranty and after-sale service
– Statement for poisonous and harmful substance of the power unit
Misuse and countermeasures: Error / Root / Solution.
– No display after pressing any switch
– No AC output after pressing AC switch (Alarm on)
– No USB output
– 12V or USB DC consume energy quickly
– Not full charged by solar panel charger
– The display does not go out
– The battery is not displayed or crashed
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .