Pecron S1500 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Pecron S1500 Outdoor Portable Power Station 1500W/1461.6Wh [19 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Pecron S1500 Outdoor Portable Power Station | 1500W 1461.6Wh
Pecron S1500 is a multi-use outdoor portable power station, it adopted three-dimensional spinel based lithium-ion battery made up of first-class EVE automotive-grade power cell guarantees it’s great stability and longevity.
With 1,461.6Wh lithium-ion battery pack at its core and a built-in pure sine wave inverter, S1500 is capable of providing 1,500 watts power to run a wide range of appliances, such as mobile phones, refrigerator, juicer, projector, electric saw, or even your Tesla; It can be widely used in the area of mobile working, outdoor recreation, camping, rescuing, environment protection, emergency communication, power outage backup and so on.
Please read the manual carefully before you use! Please keep the manual carefully so that you can check it for usage in the future.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
2. Function Instruction
3. Product Information
4. Working Conditions
5. Technical Specifications. Protection Instructions.
6. Operating Instructions And Precautions. How To Charge. How To Use DC and USB ports.
7. Product Testing
8. Trouble Shooting:
– LCD display is unresponsive when pressing any switches
– No AC output even AC function is activated
– USB ports not functional
– The battery drains too fast
– Can’t be (fully) charged through solar panel