Pecron S1000 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Pecron S1000 Outdoor Portable Power Station 1000W/1028Wh [19 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Pecron S1000 Outdoor Portable Power Station | 1000W 1028Wh
Pecron S1000 is a multi-use outdoor portable power station, it adopted three-dimensional spinel based lithium-ion battery made up of first-class EVE automotive-grade power cell guarantees it’s great stability and longevity.
With 1,028Wh lithium-ion battery pack at its core and a built-in pure sine wave inverter, S1000 is capable of providing 1,000 watts power to run a wide range of appliances, such as mobile phones, refrigerator, juicer, projector, electric saw, or even your Tesla; It can be widely used in the area of mobile working, outdoor recreation, camping, rescuing, environment protection, emergency communication, power outage backup and so on.
Please read the manual carefully before you use! Please keep the manual carefully so that you can check it for usage in the future.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
2. Function Instruction
3. Product Information
4. Working Conditions
5. Technical Specifications. Protection Instructions.
6. Operating Instructions And Precautions. How To Charge. How To Use DC and USB ports.
7. Product Testing
8. Trouble Shooting:
– LCD display is unresponsive when pressing any switches
– No AC output even AC function is activated
– USB ports not functional
– The battery drains too fast
– Can’t be (fully) charged through solar panel
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .