Pecron E1500 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Pecron E1500 Portable Power Station 1500W/1461.6Wh [28 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
Pecron E1500 Portable Power Station 1500W / 1461.6Wh (25.2V 58Ah)
Pecron E1500 is a multiple functional off-line portable power station which is designed with the safe lithium-ion battery and inverter technology.
It’s very easy to carry and convenient offering power to electrical appliances with advantages of light weight, large capacity , high power and multiple functions; It is applied to a variety of intelligent products such as mobile phone ,satellite phone, digital camera,mobile hard disk, tablet computer, LED lamp, laptop computer, car boot ,outdoor lighting. And it can also be used in the following fields like outdoor activities, media, tourism, and somewhere lacking of advanced technology.
3 Charging Types: Support household wall outlet charging, car charging, solar charging (solar panel sold separately).
Multiple Ports: AC Output: AC220V/50Hz or AC110V/60Hz (Pure sine wave) x 4 outlets, DC Output: DC12V10A (Two Core Aviation Connector); QC3.0 x 2
Please read the manual carefully before you use!
Please keep the manual carefully so that you can check it for usage in the future.
And please read the manual carefully to avoid unnecessary damage of the portable power station.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Safety Precautions
– Handling Precautions (Reserve and Use of Equipment Correctly)
– List of the product: Please check if the following standard items are included in the power after you buy our product.
– Product introduction
– Product specifications
– Introduction of the parts and functions: Front Panel. Back Panel.
– Operation instructions and precautions
– How to charge the Pecron E1500
– How to use AC output. Operating procedures.
– How to use DC output
– Misuse and countermeasures. Error / Root / Solution.
– Warranty and after-sale service
– Certificate of qualification
– Statement for poisonous and harmful substance of the power unit
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .