PC827 Sharp 2-channel Photocoupler Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Sharp PC827 2-channel High Density Mounting Type Photocoupler (EN) 4 pages 1999 zip
This PDF data sheet is for the Sharp PC827 2-channel Photocoupler.
Sharp PC827 2-channel High Density Mounting Type Photocoupler
PC827 contains an IRED optically coupled to a phototransistor.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– Outline Dimensions
– Internal connection diagram
– CTR rank mark
– Anode mark
– PC827 Pinout
– Absolute Maximum Ratings
– Maximum Input Forward current
– Maximum Input Peak forward current
– Maximum Input Reverse voltage
– Maximum Input Power dissipation
– Maximum Output Collector-emitter voltage
– Maximum Output Emitter-collector voltage
– Maximum Output Collector current
– Maximum Output Collector power dissipation
– Maximum Total power dissipation
– Maximum Isolation voltage
– Maximum Operating temperature
– Maximum Storage temperature
– Maximum Soldering temperature
– Electro-optical Characteristics
– Test Circuit for Response Time
– Test Circuit for Frepuency Response
Fig. 1 Forward Current vs. Ambient Temperature
Fig. 2 Collector Power Dissipation vs. Ambient Temperature
Fig. 3 Peak Forward Current vs. Duty Ratio
Fig. 4 Current Transfer Ratio vs. Forward Current
Fig. 5 Forward Current vs. Forward Voltage
Fig. 6 Collector Current vs. Collector-emitter Voltage
Fig. 7 Relative Current Transfer Ratio vs. Ambient Temperature
Fig. 8 Collector-emitter Saturation Voltage vs. Ambient Temperature
Fig. 9 Collector Dark Current vs. Ambient Temperature
Fig.10 Response Time vs. Load Resistance
Fig.11 Frequency Response
Fig.12 Collector-emitter Saturation Voltage vs. Forward Current
This data sheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Sharp about the PC827 2-channel Photocoupler. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .