PAM8610 10W Stereo Class-D Audio Power Amplifier Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for Diodes Inc PAM8610 10W Stereo Class-D Audio Power Amplifier With DC Volume Control [15 pages Rev.1-2 2013 pdf/zip]
The PAM8610 is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range.
The PAM8610 runs off of a 7V to 15V supply at much higher efficiency than competitors’ ICs.
The PAM8610 only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space.
– Pin Assignments
– Typical Applications Circuit
– Pin Descriptions (PINOUT)
– Functional Block Diagram
– Absolute Maximum Ratings
– Recommended Operating Conditions
– Thermal Information
– Electrical Characteristics
– Typical Performance Characteristics
– Application Information: Test Setup for Performance Testing, Power and Heat Dissipation, Heat Dissipation in PCB Design, Dual-Side PCB, 4-Layer PCB, Consideration for EMI, Volume Control, FADE Operation, MUTE Operation, Shutdown Operation, Internal 2.5V Bias Generator Capacitor Selection, Power Supply Decoupling, Selection of COSC and ROSC, BSN and BSP Capacitors, VCLAMP Capacitors, Internal Regulated 5-V Supply (AVDD), Differential Input, Using Low-ESR Capacitors, Short-Circuit Protection, Thermal Protection
– Ordering Information
– Marking Information
– Package Outline Dimensions
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…