Oster 2 lb Expressbake Breadmaker 5834 User Manual
Download User Manual and Recipes for Sunbeam Products Oster 2 lb. Expressbake Breadmaker 5834 / 5838 [76 pages P.N. 102819 pdf/zip]
Oster 2 lb. Expressbake Breadmaker
Model: 5834 (5838)
Read all instructions, product labels and warnings before using the breadmaker. Save these instructions.
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Let’s Bake Bread
– Traditional White Bread 2 lb. loaf
– Bread Machine Stages
– After the bread is baked
Chapter 3: Overview of Breadmaker features.
1. Basic (Time: 3 hours)
2. Whole Wheat (Time: 3 hours, 40 minutes)
3. French (Time: 3 hours, 50 minutes)
4. Sweet (Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes)
5. EXPRESSBAKE(TM) (Time: 58 minutes)
6. EXPRESSBAKE(TM) (Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes)
7. Dough (Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes)
8. Bake (Time: 1 hour)
Chapter 4: EXPRESSBAKE(TM) Setting: Baking Bread In Under 1 Hour
Chapter 5: Using the Delay Timer
– Tips and Hints
– Measurement Equivalency Chart
– Taking Care of Your Bread Machine
– Basic Setting Recipes:
Traditional White Bread;
Country White Bread (no Delay Timer);
Raisin Bread (no Delay Timer);
Light Rye Bread;
To Replenish Starter;
tiints for Successful Sourdough Baking.
– French Setting Recipes:
French Countryside bread;
Italian herb bread.
– Sweet Setting Recipes:
Springtime favorite Bread (no Delay Timer);
Cottage Cheese and Chive Bread (no Delay Timer);
Special Winter Bread (no Delay Timer);
Apple Walnut Bread
– EXPRESSBAKE(TM) Setting (58 Minutes)
– EXPRESSBAKE(TM) Setting (80 Minutes)
– Whole Wheat Setting Recipes:
100% Whole Wheat Bread;
Honey Grain Bread;
Honey Wheat Bread;
Summer Wheat Bread;
Light Rye Bread;
– Dough Setting Recipes:
Dough Instructions, Preparing Dough for Baking, Variations for Shaping Dough, Rising, Storing.
Butter Rolls (no Delay Timer);
Coffee Cake (no Delay Timer);
Powdered Sugar Glaze (for Coffee Cakes and Sweet Rolls);
Pizza Toppings (optional);
Basic Pasta (no Delay Timer);
– Bake (Jams and Marmalades):
Strawberry Jam (no Delay Timer);
Orange Marmalade (no Delay Timer);
Frozen Berry Jam (no Delay Timer).
Egg Yolk Glaze;
Egg White Glaze;
Italian Herb Butter;
Ham and Swiss Spread;
Herb-Cream Cheese Spread;
Ripe Olive Spread;
Browned Butter Glaze;
Creamy Vanilla Glaze.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .