NOCO GB150 Boost PRO 3000A Lithium Jump Starter User Guide
Download User Guide for NOCO GB150 Boost PRO 3,000 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter [274 pages v3 2022 pdf/zip]
NOCO GB150 Boost PRO 3,000 Amp UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter
The GB150 is a portable lithium-ion battery jump starter pack that delivers 3,000-amps for jump starting a dead battery in seconds. It features a patented safety technology that provides spark-proof connections and reverse polarity protection making safe and easy for anyone to use. It’s a powerful battery booster that doubles as a portable power source for recharging USB devices, like a smartphone, tablet and more, or powering 12-volt devices, like a tire inflator, power inverter and much more. Designed for a car, boat, RV, truck and more with both gas engines up to 9.0L and diesel engines up to 7.0L.
Read and understand the User Guide before operating the product; Keep it in a safe place for future reference.
USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), Spanish (ES), Portuguese (PT), Dutch (NL), Danish (DA), Norwegian (NO), Finnish (FI), Swedish (SE), Greek (GR), Turkish (TR), Polish (PL), Hungarian (HU), Czech (CZ), Slovak (SK), Slovenian (SL), Romanian (RO), Bulgarian (BG), Estononian (ET), Latvian, (LV), Lithuanian (LT), Russian (RU), Belarusian (BE), Ukrainian (UA), Bosnian (BS),Croatian (HR), Japanese (JA), Korean (KR), Chinese (CN), Hebrew (HE) and Arabic (AR) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Important Safety Warnings
– How To Use: Step 1: Charge the GB150. Step 2: Connect to the Battery. Step 3: Jump Starting. Low Voltage Batteries & Manual Override.
– User interface: 1.Internal Battery Level; 2.Error LED; 3.Power Button; 4.Power LED; 5.Light Mode Button. 6.Voltmeter; 7.Boost LED; 8.Manual Override Button.
– Technical Specifications
– Error LED: Solid Red
– Error LED: Blinking Red w/Cables Connected Properly
– Boost Light Does Not Come On w/Cables Connected Properly