Motopower MP69033 CAN OBD2 Code Reader User’s Manual
Download User Manual for Motopower MP69033 CAN OBD2 Code Reader [30 pages 2022 pdf/zip]
Motopower MP69033 CAN OBD2 Code Reader
Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
This manual describes common test procedures used by experienced service technicians. Many test procedures require precautions to avoid accidents that can result in personal injury, and/or damage to your vehicle or test equipment. Always read your vehicle’s service manual and follow its safety precautions before and during any test or service procedure.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Safety Precautions
2. About the Code Reader
3. On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) II
4. Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC Look Up)
5. Location of the Data Link Connector (DLC)
6. Using the Code Reader. Code Retrieval Procedure. Erasing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
7. Freeze Frame Data. What is Freeze Frame Data? Viewing OBD2 Freeze Frame Data. How to Read Freeze Frame Data? How can I Clear Freeze Frame Data Using an OBD2 Scan Tool?
8. I/M Readiness. What is I/M Readiness? How do I check my I/M readiness? What are the monitors? What are MIL codes?
9. View Vehicle Information. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
10. View Live Data. Real-time data view of vehicle operating condition.
11. Set Up: Language. Unit of measure. Contrast.
12. Warranty and Service
– Is the Scanner Powered by built-in battery?
– Why does the screen not turn on when plug-in?
– If my OBD2 has power but won’t connect, what should I do?
– Does the OBD2 scanner support ABS, Airbag/SRS, Oil Codes?
– Why the detected error codes cannot be erased?
– CHeck engine light cam on, but after hooking this up, it reads no codes. Why it can’t find them?