MOTOPOWER MP00205A Battery Charger Owner’s Manual and User Guide
Download Owner’s Manual and User Guide for Motopower Junior 8000 MP00205A 12V 800mA Fully Automatic Battery Charger/Maintainer [2019 pdf/zip]
MOTOPOWER Junior 8000 MP00205A 12V 800mA Fully Automatic Battery Charger/Maintainer
It can charge all types of 12V lead-acid batteries, including flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM & gel cell). It’s the best smart charger for automotive, motorcycle, marine, RV, Powersport, lawn & garden, children toys, etc.
Micro-processor Controlled program. No worry about overcharge, short circuit and reverse polarity. Spark-free technology applied. Featured Constant Pulse Current Maintenance function helps the battery avoid excessive charge and discharge. It will extend the battery life and recover batteries more effectively.
Prior to use, read and understand the following instructions.
OWNER’S MANUAL AND USER GUIDE in English (EN), French (FR), German (DE), Italian (IT), Spanish (ES) and Japanese (JA) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Preparing to charge
– Charger location. When battery is installed in vehicle. When battery is outside vehicle.
– User instructions. Automatic charging and battery status monitoring.
– Working with a dead battery or a battery with a very low voltage
– Status indicating lights: Pulsing Red, Solid Red, Pulsing Green, Solid Green.
– Troubleshooting check list:
1. Charger light does not turn on
2. The green light goes on immediately when charging a discharged battery
3. Charger is charging but the green light does not go on
4. The red light comes on when storage charging batteries
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .