Marantz SR6015 AV Surround Receiver Owner’s Manual
Download User Manual for Sound United Marantz SR6015 9.2-channel 8K AV Receiver with HEOS [303 pages 3520 10739 00AMA 2020 pdf/zip]
The Marantz(TM) SR6015 9.2 channel 8K AV receiver features built-in HEOS(R), voice control capabilities, and supports Dolby Atmos.
To ensure proper operation, please read this owner’s manual carefully before using the product.
After reading this manual, be sure to keep it for future reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Accessories: Inserting the batteries, Operating range of the remote control unit.
– Features: High quality sound, High performance, Easy operation
– Part names and functions: Front panel, Display, Rear panel, Remote control unit
– Connections: Speaker installation, Connecting speakers, Connecting a TV, Connecting a playback device, Connecting a USB memory device to the USB port, Connecting to FM/AM antennas, Connecting to a home network, Connecting an external control device, Connecting the power cord
– Playback: Basic operation, Playing a USB memory device, Listening to music on a Bluetooth device, Listening to audio on Bluetooth headphones, Listening to FM/AM broadcasts, Listening to Internet Radio, Playing back files stored on a PC or NAS, Getting the HEOS App, AirPlay function, Spotify Connect function, Convenience functions
– Selecting a sound mode
– HDMI Control function
– Smart Menu function
– Sleep timer function
– Smart select function
– Panel lock function
– Remote lock function
– Web control function
– Playback in ZONE2 (Another room)
– Settings: Menu map, Audio, Video, Inputs, Speakers, Audyssey(R) Setup, Manual Setup, Network, HEOS Account, General, Limiting the operating zone with the remote control
– Troubleshooting: Power does not turn on / Power is turned off; Operations cannot be performed through the remote control unit; Display on this unit shows nothing; No sound comes out; Desired sound does not come out; Sound is interrupted or noise occurs; No video is shown on the TV; The menu screen is not displayed on the TV; The color of the menu screen and operations content displayed on the television is different from normal; AirPlay cannot be played back; USB memory devices cannot be played back; Bluetooth cannot be played back; The Internet radio cannot be played back; Music files on PC or NAS cannot be played back; Various online services cannot be played; The HDMI Control function does not work; Cannot connect to a wireless LAN network; When using HDMI ZONE2, the devices does not function properly; Update/upgrade error messages.
– Resetting factory settings
– Resetting network settings
– Restoring the firmware to the factory defaults
– About HDMI
– Video conversion function
– Playing back a USB memory devices
– Playing back a Bluetooth device
– Playing back a file saved on a PC or NAS
– Playing back Internet Radio
– Personal memory plus function
– Last function memory
– Explanation of terms
– Trademark information
MARANTZ SR6015 SURROUND PARAMETER TABLE (7 pages 2020)