Logitech G HUB Advanced Gaming Software Manual
Download Manual for Logitech G HUB Advanced Gaming Software, RGB and Game Profiles (EN) 124 pages pdf/zip
Logitech G HUB Advanced Gaming Software, RGB and Game Profiles
Logitech G HUB gives you a single portal for optimizing and customizing all your supported Logitech G gear: mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and webcams.
G HUB recognizes your supported Logitech G gear, and gives you full access to their customization features. It automatically keeps firmware up to date.
Choose features, assign macros and key binding, create color breaks and animations, all with a simple, intuitive interface.
Now you can save multiple character profiles within your games and switch on the fly. So the powers and abilities you need are always available.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Windows Installation
– Mac Installation
– Getting Started
1: Setting Up A Game Profile: Integrations. Settings.
2: G HUB Settings: ARX CONTROL
3: Your Gear:
– LIGHTSYNC (Keyboards)
– Assignments: How to create an assignment on your Gear; How to assign a G SHIFT command.
– Sensitivity (DPI)
– Game Mode
– Equalizer: Blue VO!CE Equalizer; Browsing for more Blue VO!CE Equalizer presets.
– Microphone: Browsing for more Blue VO!CE presets
– 3.5mm Output
– Webcam: Camera; Add New Camera; Video; Add New Filter.
– Steering Wheel
– Pedal Sensitivity
– Gear Settings: On-Board Memory & Profiles; Enabling On-Board Memory Mode; On-Board Memory Slots.
4. Advanced settings:
– Assignments: Create new macro. No Repeat | Repeat While Holding | Toggle Macros. Sequence Macro.
– Assignments: Program a macro. 1: RECORD KEYSTROKES; 1a. NOTES ON DELAYS; 2: TEXT AND EMOJIS; 3: ACTION; 3a. CREATE NEW ACTION; 4: LAUNCH APPLICATION; 5: SYSTEM; 6. DELAY.
– Assignments: Command Lighting
– Assignments: Profile Cycle and Onboard Profile Cycle Commands
– LIGHTSYNC: Animations
– LIGHTSYNC: Create an animation
– LIGHTSYNC: Audio Visualizer. Audio Visualizer features for Audio; Audio Visualizer features for Keyboards.
– LIGHTSYNC: Screen Sampler
– LIGHTSYNC: Screen Sampler Edit. Screen Sampler for light and sound devices; Screen Sampler for Mice.
– LIGHTSYNC: G102 Lightsync. +NEW ANIMATION.
– Microphone: Blue VO!CE. VOICE EQ. ADVANCED CONTROLS.
– Microphone: Effects. Yeti X WoW(R) Edition. PITCH. AMBIENCE. Assigning EFFECTS In Assignments.
– Microphone: Sampler. Assigning SAMPLES in Assignments.
– Assign a script
– Script Manager
– Script Editor
6. Sharing Profiles And Presets
– Sharing your profile
– Sharing your LIGHTSYNC Animation
– Sharing your Blue VO!CE Preset
– Sharing your Equalizer Preset
7. Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
– How to reset commands or disable buttons
– Delete games and applications from the App list
– How to duplicate profiles and macros to another game or application
– How to blacklist a Game/APP from profile switching
– How to lock a profile for all games and applications
– How to configure your Yeti X Lighting
– LIVE MUTE
How to check your profile activation path and troubleshoot profile switching
– G HUB (Windows). Checking the path of your executable. How to check the path.
– How to add a path to an existing profile
Helped you out?
Glad to heat that. It would be awesome if you could…