LM339 TI Quad Differential Comparator Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Texas Instruments LM339 Quad Differential Comparator (EN) 8 pages SLCS006E 2000 zip
This PDF data sheet is for the TI LM339 Quad Differential Comparator.
Texas Instruments LM339 Quad Differential Comparator
– Single Supply or Dual Supplies
– Wide Range of Supply Voltage
– Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage
– Low Input Bias Current
– Low Input Offset Current
– Low Input Offset Voltage
– Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
– Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage
– Low Output Saturation Voltage
– Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
– Package Options Include Plastic Small-Outline (D, NS), Shrink Small-Outline (DB), Thin Shrink Small-Outline (PW), and Ceramic Dual Flatpack (W) Packages, Ceramic Chip Carriers (FK), and Standard Plastic (N) and Ceramic (J) DIPs
These devices consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wire-AND relationships.
The LM139 and LM139A are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55 deg C to 125 deg C. The LM239 and LM239A are characterized for operation from –25 deg C to 125 deg C. The LM339 and LM339A are characterized for operation from 0 deg C to 70 deg C. The LM2901 is characterized for operation from –40 deg C to 125 deg C.
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– LM339 pinout
– Absolute maximum ratings over operating free-air temperature range
– Dissipation Rating Table
– Electrical characteristics at specified free-air temperature
– Switching characteristics
This datasheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Texas Instruments about the LM339 Quad Differential Comparator. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .