LM2904 National Semiconductor Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for National Semiconductor LM2904 Low Power Dual Operational Amplifier [16 pages RRD-B30M115 1994 pdf/zip]
The LM158 series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems.
For example, the LM158 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional +/-15V power supplies.
– In the linear mode the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage.
– The unity gain cross frequency is temperature compensated.
– The input bias current is also temperature compensated.
– Two internally compensated op amps in a single package
– Eliminates need for dual supplies
– Allows directly sensing near GND and VOUT also goes to GND
– Compatible with all forms of logic
– Power drain suitable for battery operation
– Pin-out same as LM1558/LM1458 dual operational amplifier
– Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
– Large dc voltage gain 100 dB
– Wide bandwidth (unity gain) 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
– Wide power supply range
– Very low supply current drain (500 uA) – essentially independent of supply voltage
– Low input offset voltage 2 mV
– Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
– Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
– Large output voltage swing 0V to Va b 1.5V
– LM2904 pinout
– Connection Diagrams
– Absolute Maximum Ratings
– Electrical Characteristics
– Typical Performance Characteristics
– Application Hints
– Typical Single-Supply Applications
– Physical Dimensions