LM1875 National Semiconductor 20W Audio Power Amplifier Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for National Semiconductor LM1875 20W Audio Power Amplifier (EN) 13 pages SNAS524A DS005030 2002 zip
This PDF data sheet is for the National Semiconductor LM1875 20W Audio Power Amplifier.
National Semiconductor LM1875 20W Audio Power Amplifier
The LM1875 is a monolithic power amplifier offering very low distortion and high quality performance for consumer audio applications.
The LM1875 delivers 20 watts into a 4 Ohm or 8 Ohm load on +/-25V supplies. Using an 8Ω load and +/-30V supplies, over 30 watts of power may be delivered. The amplifier is designed to operate with a minimum of external components. Device overload protection consists of both internal current limit and thermal shutdown.
The LM1875 design takes advantage of advanced circuit techniques and processing to achieve extremely low distortion levels even at high output power levels. Other outstanding features include high gain, fast slew rate and a wide power bandwidth, large output voltage swing, high current capability, and a very wide supply range. The amplifier is internally compensated and stable for gains of 10 or greater.
– Up to 30 watts output power
– AVO typically 90 dB
– Low distortion: 0.015%, 1 kHz, 20 W
– Wide power bandwidth: 70 kHz
– Protection for AC and DC short circuits to ground
– Thermal protection with parole circuit
– High current capability: 4A
– Wide supply range 16V-60V
– Internal output protection diodes
– 94 dB ripple rejection
– Plastic power package TO-220
– High performance audio systems
– Bridge amplifiers
– Stereo phonographs
– Servo amplifiers
– Instrument systems
(PDF) DATASHEET in English (EN) language.
– Connection Diagram (PINOUT)
– Typical Applications
– Absolute Maximum Ratings
– Electrical Characteristics
– Typical Single Supply Operation
– Typical Performance Characteristics:
– THD vs Power Output
– THD vs Frequency
– Power Output vs Supply Voltage
– Supply Current vs Supply Voltage
– PSRR vs Frequency
– Device Dissipation vs Ambient Temperature
– Power Dissipation vs Power Output
– Iout vs Vout-Current Limit / Safe Operating Area Boundary
– Open Loop Gain and Phase vs Frequency
– Input Bias Current vs Supply Voltage
– Schematic Diagram
– Application Hints
– Component Layouts: Split Supply / Single Supply
– Physical Dimensions
This data sheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from National Semiconductor about the LM1875 20W Audio Power Amplifier. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .