LM124 TI Quadruple Operational Amplifier Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for Texas Instruments LM124 Quadruple Operational Amplifier [53 pages SLOS066Y 2022 pdf/zip]
Texas Instruments LM124 Quadruple Operational Amplifier
This device consists of four independent high-gain frequency-compensated operational amplifiers that are designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages.
Operation from split supplies is also possible if the difference between the two supplies and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage.
The low supply-current drain is independent of the magnitude of the supply voltage.
Applications include transducer amplifiers, DC amplification blocks, and all the conventional operational-amplifier circuits that can be more easily implemented in single-supply-voltage systems.
– Wide supply range
– Low input offset voltage maximum at 25 deg C
– Input voltage differential can be driven up to supply voltage
– Merchant network and server power supply units
– Multi-function printers
– Power supplies and mobile chargers
– Desktop PC and motherboard
– Indoor and outdoor air conditioners
– Washers, dryers, and refrigerators
– AC inverters, string inverters, central inverters, and voltage frequency drives
– Uninterruptible power supplies
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Device Information
– Family Comparison
– Revision History
– Pin Configuration and Functions
– Pin Functions
– Absolute Maximum Supply voltage
– Absolute Maximum Differential input voltage
– Absolute Maximum Input voltage
– ESD Ratings
– Recommended Operating Conditions
– Thermal Information
– Electrical Characteristics
– Operating Conditions
– Typical Characteristics
– Parameter Measurement Information
– Detailed Description
– Functional Block Diagram
– Unity-Gain Bandwidth, Slew Rate, Input Common Mode Range,
– Device Functional Modes
– Application and Implementation: Typical Application. Design Requirements. Detailed Design Procedure. Application Curve.
– Power Supply Recommendations: Layout Guidelines. Layout Examples.
– Packaging Information