Lexus RX400h 2008 Owner’s Manual
Download Manual for Toyota Motor Lexus RX400h 2008 2nd generation [1028 pages pdf/zip]
LEXUS 2008 RX400H OWNER’S MANUAL (OM48A44U)
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Before driving: Adjusting and operating features such as door locks, mirrors, and steering column.
1-1. Hybrid system
1-2. Key information
1-3. Opening, closing and locking the doors
1-4. Adjustable components (seats, mirrors, steering wheel)
1-5. Opening and closing the windows and moon roof
1-7. Theft deterrent system
1-8. Safety information
– When driving: Driving, stopping and safe-driving information.
2-1. Driving procedures
2-2. Instrument cluster
2-3. Operating the lights and windshield wipers
2-4. Using other driving systems
2-5. Driving information
– Interior features: Air conditioning and audio systems, as well as other interior features for a comfortable driving experience.
3-1. Using the air conditioning system and defogger
3-2. Using the front audio system
3-3. Using the rear audio system
3-4. Using the interior lights
3-5. Using the storage features
3-6. Other interior features
– Maintenance and care: Cleaning and protecting your vehicle, performing do-it-yourself maintenance, and maintenance information.
4-1. Maintenance and care
4-3. Do-it-yourself maintenance
– When trouble arises: What to do if the vehicle needs to be towed, gets a flat tire, or is involved in an accident.
5-1. Essential information
5-2. Steps to take in an emergency
– Vehicle specifications: Detailed vehicle information.
WHAT TO DO IF…
– A tire punctures
– The hybrid system does not start
– The shift lever cannot be moved out
– The engine coolant temperature gauge enters the red zone
– Steam can be seen coming from under the hood
– The key is lost
– The 12-volt battery runs out
– The doors cannot be locked
– The horn begins to sound
– The vehicle is stuck in mud or sand
– The warning light or indicator light comes on
LEXUS 2008 RX400H QUICK GUIDE OWNER’S MANUAL (OM48A48U)
The Quick Guide is not intended as a substitute for your Owner’s Manual. We strongly encourage you to review the Owner’s Manual and supplementary manuals so you will have a better understanding of your vehicle’s capabilities and limitations.
LEXUS 2008 RX400H NAVIGATION OWNER’S MANUAL (OM48751U)
LEXUS DASH CAMERA OWNER’S MANUAL (L-TCI-OM170323)
LEXUS 2008-2010 ALL MODELS INTERFACE KIT FOR IPOD OWNER’S MANUAL (OMTADG0144D)
LEXUS 2008 RX400H WARRANTY AND SERVICES GUIDE
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .