KA3883C Fairchild SMPS Controller Data Sheet
Download Datasheet for Fairchild Semiconductor KA3883C Fixed PWM controller [8 pages Rev.1.0.0 2001 pdf/zip]
The KA3883C is a fixed PWM controller for Off-Line and DC to DC converter applications. The internal circuits include UVLO, low start up current circuit, temperature compensated reference, high gain error amplifier, current sensing comparator, and high current totem pole output for driving a POWER MOSFET.
Also KA3883C provide low start up current below 0.3mA and short shutdown delay time typ. 100ns.
The KA3883C is 8.4V(on) and 7.6V(off).
The KA3883C can operate within 100% duty cycle.
– Low Start Current 0.2mA (typ)
– Operating Range Up To 500KHz
– Cycle by Cycle Current Limiting
– Under Voltage Lock Out With Hysteresis
– Short Shutdown Delay Time: typ.100ns
– High Current Totem-pole Output
– Output Swing Limiting: 22V
INTERNAL BLOCK DIAGRAM (PINOUT)
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS
– Reference Section
– Osillator Section
– Current Sense Section
– Error Amplifier Section
– Output Section
– Under Voltage Lockout Section
– Pwm Section
– Total Standby Current