JTOS-1910 Mini-Circuits 1625-1910MHz Voltage Controlled Oscillator Data Sheet
Download PDF datasheet for Mini-Circuits JTOS-1910 Surface Mount 1625-1910MHz Voltage Controlled Oscillator (EN) 2 pages zip
This PDF datasheet is for the Mini-Circuits JTOS-1910 Surface Mount 1625-1910MHz VCO.
Mini-Circuits JTOS-1910 Surface Mount 1625-1910MHz Voltage Controlled Oscillator
– Octave bandwidth range (typ.)
– Linear tuning
– Low phase noise
– Excellent harmonic suppression
– Output suitable for LO drive to mixers
– Low power consumption, typically 190 mW (most models)
– Usable with +15V supply for higher power output, typically 2 dB
– Useful in digital cordless phones, cellular up-and-down converters, CATV distribution and set top converters, wideband frequency synthesizers, test instruments, signal generators and agile communications systems
(PDF) DATASHEET / SPEC SHEET in English (EN) language.
– Frequency range (min/max MHz)
– Power output (dBm)
– Tune voltage
– Phase noise (dBc/Hz)
– Pulling MHz pk-pk
– Pushing MHz/V
– Tuning sensitivity MHz/V
– Harmonics dBc
– 3 dB mod. bandwidth kHz
– Power supply
– CAPD data
– Case style
– Absolute maximum supply voltage and tuning voltage
– Operating temperature
– Designers kits list
– Pinout. Port/pin connection description.
This datasheet provides all the information (according to the table of contents) from Mini-Circuits about the JTOS-1910 Surface Mount 1625-1910MHz Voltage Controlled Oscillator. You can download and save it for offline use, including viewing it on your device or printing it for your convenience if you prefer a paper version.
Download it by clicking the button below
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .