Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
The Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium portable power station. It is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
Large Capacity: The Jackery Explorer 500 has a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features 1* AC outlet (110V 500W 1000W peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1*car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, air pump, and TV.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– You get the Power Station, What You should Do? Package list. Product Inspection.
– Product Info. Picture of Input and Output Ports
– How to recharge the Power Station and Recharge Times. How to Use the Saga 100W to Charge the E500. How to check the E500 is full charged?
– How to Use the Power Station? Start use the Explorer 500. Power. LCD Screen. Attention.
– Give Your Appliances More Run Time. For inductive load devices.
– Troubleshooting. Problem with Input (AC/DC). Problem with Solar Charging. Problem with Output (AC/DC/USB). Problem with LCD Screen.
– Product Guidelines.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .