Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Power Station [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
The Jackery Explorer 300 is the ideal power station for short camping trips and power outages because of its compact size and functionality. With a 293Wh power capacity, it can power small appliances and charge up to six smart devices at once.
2.5 Hours to Full Recharge: Charging by a 90W wall charger and 60W USB-C PD charger simultaneously, the Explorer 300 can be charged to 80% in only 2 hours. You can also recharge the Explorer 300 via a solar panel, car, or generator.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– You get the Power Station, What You should Do? Package list. Product Inspection.
– Product Info. Picture of Input and Output Ports
– How to recharge the Power Station and Recharge Times. How to Use the Saga 100W to Charge the E300. How to check the E300 is full charged?
– How to Use the Power Station? Start use the Explorer 300. Power. LCD Screen. Attention.
– Give Your Appliances More Run Time. For inductive load devices.
– Troubleshooting. Problem with Input (AC/DC). Problem with Solar Charging. Problem with Output (AC/DC/USB). Problem with LCD Screen.
– Product Guidelines.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .