Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station [16 pages 2021 pdf/zip]
The Jackery Explorer 240 has a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet (110V 200W, 400W peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* DC carport. Power many types of equipment such as a phone, laptop, light, fan, mini cooler, etc. with the pure sine wave inverter.
An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors: A solid portable power solution that can power your iPhone, laptop, and lights while camping or working from home.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– You get the Power Station, What You should Do? Package list. Product Inspection.
– Product Info. Picture of Input and Output Ports
– How to recharge the Power Station and Recharge Times. How to Use the Saga 60W to Charge the E240. How to check the E240 is full charged?
– How to Use the Power Station? Start use the Explorer 240. Power. LCD Screen. Attention.
– Give Your Appliances More Run Time. For inductive load devices.
– Troubleshooting. Problem with Input (AC/DC). Problem with Solar Charging. Problem with Output (AC/DC/USB). Problem with LCD Screen.
– Product Guidelines.
Helped you out?
Glad to hear that. It would be awesome if you could . . .