Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station User Manual
Download User Manual for Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro Portable Power Station [36 pages JAK-UM-V1.0 2022 pdf/zip]
The Portable Power Station Explorer 2000 Pro delivers enormous charging capacity (2,160Wh) powering all your required appliances including hot plates, blenders, air conditioners and more. It’s also ideal to use for outdoor off-grid activities (camping or RV) & home emergency use.
The power station can be fully charged with 6 SolarSaga 200W solar panels in only under 2.5 hours, and in just 2 hours via AC wall outlet.
The first-rate lithium battery houses two chips for dual battery protection and four temperature core detectors, guaranteeing the perfect blend of safe and reliable charging.
With a simple press of a button, the access to outstanding charging efficiency becomes available in seconds. The Explorer 2000 PRO delivers under 53dB of charging ensuring quiet and peaceful charging.
The portable power station supports pass-through charging. This allows you to charge your power station, with essential devices still plugged in, meaning you can charge on the go quickly and conveniently.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product, particularly the relevant precautions to ensure proper use.
Keep this manual in an accessible place for frequent reference.
USER MANUAL in English (EN) and French (FR) languages.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
– Technical Specifications. General Info. Output Ports. Input Ports. Environmental Operating Temperature.
– Package List
– Get to Know Your Gear. Product Appearance. LCD Display. Basic Operations. Power On/Off. LCD Screen On/Off. LED Light On/Off.
– Charging Your Jackery Explorer 2000 Pro. Charging from the wall. Charging from Solar (Solar Panels Connection Guide). Charging in the Car. Safety Precautions When Charging.
– Safety Precautions When Using
– Troubleshooting. Errors. Solutions.